Media The Crispy Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Committee has met, and.....

Crispy Nominee Number 5:

tumblr_mji570aB7b1r0ftodo1_500.gif
giphy.gif

ShaunDuggan , Dingster , haydo , Elton Johns Wig , U2tigers , ClarkeM , Sab22 , NickCC , Cactus_ , JT_the_Man , okeydoke7 , D_P_S , TheHairyGamer , SSwans2011 , dogs105 , BallaratBulldog , Beutbrute , KBLT , PerfectFooty , Bucking Beads , TheBeardAmigos , Cleanupsoup , Storm20 , MKMatty , PVF , croweater 41

the entire WONDERS team for services to self obsession and self promotion has been nominated in their entirety. We have heard of drinking the bath water, well the WONDERS didn't do that. For two years in a row, they celebrated #firsttosix despite never actually winning a final, had uncountable media pieces about themselves, and media pieces about their media pieces about themselves. WONDERS don't drink the bathwater, they douche with it first and then drink it.

A worthy nominee, and has to be a close favourite to win against Cadaver and BRAB
But ... but ... but I haven’t even started a media thread!

Oh what the hell ...

#firsttosixcrispies

Committee has met, and nominee number seven is:

ElegantDiligentIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb.gif

The Jesus

He started of kinda edgy in S25, but then then s**t changed in S26 when he sold out and went mainstream. Now he is the Kid Rock of Sweet FA media performers - claims to be anti establishment, but is whoring himself for Beez votes like any establishment poster.

Another worthy whore for the Crispy, and is certain to be a contender in final counting.

BULLSHIIIIIIT!!!! That is not a *en RM80!!!!

Deck yourself mate.

You are not cool enough to rock out at Fraggle Rock

You know those dudes were growing the good mushies down there ;)

You are not cool enough to rock out at Fraggle Rock

You know those dudes were growing the good mushies down there ;)
Jim Henson was on mushies when he made that s**t up and thought it was good.

the Committee is considering it

the Committee is also concerned with the high number of ruckmen who are also media whores....

U2tigers, check out the jealousy of this midget :think::think::think:

U2tigers, check out the jealousy of this midget :think::think::think:
There is no helping them.

Nothing I can do to help this short people qootball ability.

Lets remember the Furies don't even let this midget start on the qootball field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Committee has considered, and the Committee has spoken...

Nomination number eight is:

ConfusedYellowClingfish-max-1mb.gif

Tigerturbulance

his blatant use of excessive penises, boobs, and other body bits to hijack other peoples threads has all been a transparent effort to curry favour with the voting public, he's basically SarahSmiles but with ****

The Committee is also not happy that this award is being dominated by ruckmen, are there any rucks who are not complete and utter whores?

ConfusedYellowClingfish-max-1mb.gif

Tigerturbulance

his blatant use of excessive penises, boobs, and other body bits to hijack other peoples threads has all been a transparent effort to curry favour with the voting public, he's basically SarahSmiles but with ****

The Committee is also not happy that this award is being dominated by ruckmen, are there any rucks who are not complete and utter whores?
what are you on about, never excessive
tenor.gif

Tigerturbulance
KohPhi whats your view on the use of excessive penises, boobs, and other body bits to hijack other peoples threads
giphy.gif

just what I thought :p:drunk::):D

Committee has met, and.....

Crispy Nominee Number 5:

tumblr_mji570aB7b1r0ftodo1_500.gif
giphy.gif

ShaunDuggan , Dingster , haydo , Elton Johns Wig , U2tigers , ClarkeM , Sab22 , NickCC , Cactus_ , JT_the_Man , okeydoke7 , D_P_S , TheHairyGamer , SSwans2011 , dogs105 , BallaratBulldog , Beutbrute , KBLT , PerfectFooty , Bucking Beads , TheBeardAmigos , Cleanupsoup , Storm20 , MKMatty , PVF , croweater 41

the entire WONDERS team for services to self obsession and self promotion has been nominated in their entirety. We have heard of drinking the bath water, well the WONDERS didn't do that. For two years in a row, they celebrated #firsttosix despite never actually winning a final, had uncountable media pieces about themselves, and media pieces about their media pieces about themselves. WONDERS don't drink the bathwater, they douche with it first and then drink it.

A worthy nominee, and has to be a close favourite to win against Cadaver and BRAB
Golden Wonders.png

KohPhi whats your view on the use of excessive penises, boobs, and other body bits to hijack other peoples threads
giphy.gif

just what I thought :p:drunk::):D

Not a fan of posting gifs or pics just to grab a few cheap likes..
Now excuse me as I need to give my little girl her chocolate custard!!

20181201_083231.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back