Media The Crispy Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Daily reminder that you can't be nominated twice.

Except U2tigers , he has a nomination both as an individual media whore, and a part of a giant whore collective

The Committee has considered, and the nominee number eleven for the inaugural Crispy is:

iISFFEv.gif

PhenomenalV1

Phenom would fought BLERN for the Crispy in S25 if it was a thing back then. He combined the worst of Cadaver creation of spam media with SarahSmiles hijacking of others media, and as a result took media whoring to new levels.

So what the * happened? We have no idea. So why is he still worthy of a nomination? Because of his relentless attempts to rebuild his whore empire, which has been impressive as much as they have been useless. His stint as a homosexual manga elf, his failed game show, his running of the Victorian Liberals election campaign - all weird, all high risk, all failed, but all the embodiment of everything the Crispy stands for.

and while we are at it, the Committee has received multiple nominations for this individual. Initially the Committee deemed his portfolio of work ineligible, but after careful reconsideration, nominee number twelve for the Crispy is:

tumblr_inline_mnl9juBNLp1qz4rgp.gif

Wayne's-World

Did he create his own media? No, well, if he did noone noticed it. What WW did was take the super annoying tactic of SarahSmiles to hijack others media to talk about oneself, but give is an even worse twist. Instead of talking about himself, he unleashed a gif tsunami only akkaps would enjoy. By the end of the season, it was nearly impossible to find media not infected with the gif stains of WW.

This is not the way the Committee want to promote media whoring in the Sweet FA, but whoring is whoring, and as such he deserves the recognition of a nomination to win the Crispy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and while we are at it, the Committee has received multiple nominations for this individual. Initially the Committee deemed his portfolio of work ineligible, but after careful reconsideration, nominee number twelve for the Crispy is:

tumblr_inline_mnl9juBNLp1qz4rgp.gif

Wayne's-World

Did he create his own media? No, well, if he did noone noticed it. What WW did was take the super annoying tactic of SarahSmiles to hijack others media to talk about oneself, but give is an even worse twist. Instead of talking about himself, he unleashed a gif tsunami only akkaps would enjoy. By the end of the season, it was nearly impossible to find media not infected with the gif stains of WW.

This is not the way the Committee want to promote media whoring in the Sweet FA, but whoring is whoring, and as such he deserves the recognition of a nomination to win the Crispy.
I'd like to reply with an appropriate gif ......but I'll take this nomination with a great deal of pride .....actually IIRC this is my 2nd nomination ?

If i have "enlightened" at least one player per team this season ....I feel I've contributed & done my part

I must make a special mention of The Half Back ....who has been a strong motivating prescence ....if you want to blame someone, he's your man

As for media threads ....yes i have done, and adhered to the SFA philosophy of Quality over Quantity :cool:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/dragon-resigns.1209566/page-3#post-59027088

So remember folks .....get out to those poliing booths ....your vote counts .. don't let those other undeserved Donkeys win by default

I'd like to reply with an appropriate gif ......but I'll take this nomination with a great deal of pride .....actually IIRC this is my 2nd nomination ?

If i have "enlightened" at least one player per team this season ....I feel I've contributed & done my part

I must make a special mention of The Half Back ....who has been a strong motivating prescence ....if you want to blame someone, he's your man

As for media threads ....yes i have done, and adhered to the SFA philosophy of Quality over Quantity :cool:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/dragon-resigns.1209566/page-3#post-59027088

So remember folks .....get out to those poliing booths ....your vote counts .. don't let those other undeserved Donkeys win by default

Not a second nom for the Crispy, your previous nom was for the rookie exclusive one - the Bootsma

The Committee has respected the confidentiality of all PM's received to nominate media whores for the Crispy, but since this one was public, its only fair the applicant be named.

For Crispy nominee number 10, we have:

B95C043B6DCC8585A1286D24F5708478487F0EA0

Matty411

As KohPhi has said in his final words as captain, "Matty411 is a whore" and who are we to disagree. He was not the prolific Grey Street-esque whore that he was in S25, but with the Beez a coming, his inner whore has been unleashed. A series of failed attempts to reboot his rookie threads on some gay bondage island reality show, and a failed bid for captain have seen the man we saw begging for the EKA in S25 once more.

An outsider for S26, but is certain to be a Sweet FA media whore of fame member by the end of his career.
I've got to say, I'm honoured to make the list and am doing my adopted family of third generation Yemeni street service women proud.

Bloody amatuers.

Get a 2nd nomination for the 1 award, and then I will know you are taking this seriously.

Bloody amatuers.

Get a 2nd nomination for the 1 award, and then I will know you are taking this seriously.
I've got my awards outfit picked out ......you can't get more serious than this

upload_2018-12-6_9-54-41.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back