The Crow Bot Stance Is All About Intimidation... Here's How You Beat It

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Ballin

Social Activist. Freedom Fighter. Feminist.
Jan 11, 2015
Main Forum Poster
AFL Club
West Coast
Stand there longer than them.

That's all there is to it. They don't move until the other team breaks their line. That's it. It's a bro staunch. A fight or flight instinct.

Animals are primitive. The rational mind can easily counter the beast.

Just stand there until they feel uncomfortable and awkward. My God I would psychologically dismantle the Crow Bot stance. I took a few psychology classes way back when. I'm up to date with Pavlov and the salivating dogs.

I reckon when you break away from our link go towards them for a few steps or maybe then go into a huddle circle in front of them. They will get a little shocked and just awkwardly stand there?

Just laugh at them, make stupid clown faces and other gestures. I have always found it wrong that Australia, in most sports against NZ, have to stand there while NZ players do the Haka right in our face. I get that it is of rich cultural and historical signifiance to NZ, but it's not for Australia. So why should we have to just stand there? You don't see us doing Aboriginal dances in front of them. We just stand there out of respect, if anything. But unlike NZ, the crow stance has no significance whatsoever, it's a lame idea to try and get any psychological advantage you can get, so I say disrespect the crap out of it. If they are trying to get an advantage before a ball has even been bounced, you get an advantage too. Who are they to be offended if an opposition team does laugh at them? Just don't do it and you won't get laughed at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stand there longer than them.

That's all there is to it. They don't move until the other team breaks their line. That's it. It's a bro staunch. A fight or flight instinct.

Animals are primitive. The rational mind can easily counter the beast.

Just stand there until they feel uncomfortable and awkward. My God I would psychologically dismantle the Crow Bot stance. I took a few psychology classes way back when. I'm up to date with Pavlov and the salivating dogs.

Meh I'd do something different, when they try and stand still to look intimidating. I'd have Dusty lead the rest of the Tigers in doing the THRILLER dance :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back