Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just female posters.

6e639d65eb228ba8103f6112be5104a7

Still the best guns to play for the Crows

I can feel myself turning

Really random, really weird.

Every forum has some weird zone. I guess this is now ours

Is saying you find someone attractive objectifying now?

I swear, some people will only be happy when sex is illegal and our species dies off.

For the rest of us, I will continue to admit when I find someone attractive, when it is in context of course.

Because that is a totally normal thing to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I took my camera to a summer training session back in the day, and a group of teenage girls asked to email them a pic of Thommo with his top off. Felt creepy on several levels. :)
You mean females found a male attractive and publically talked about it?

Preposterous! That clearly doesn’t ever happen.:rolleyes:

Amelia Mulcahey......mmmmm. We had some banter on twitter.....I think she digs me.

I asked her to make it rain before the prelim final and then it did rain during the game so I said thanks and she replied 'you're welcome' and I liked her reply. We're going to get married one day. Sigh.

Sadly, that’s the end of the story :(

I was up in Brisbane for the weekend, matched on the Sunday morning, went home that day.

From memory, her bio was very much about being sick of people who recognizes her from her youngster days, and was looking for something meaningful.

A school mate was also her surgeon - his best work I’d say.

Amelia Mulcahey......mmmmm. We had some banter on twitter.....I think she digs me.

I asked her to make it rain before the prelim final and then it did rain during the game so I said thanks and she replied 'you're welcome' and I liked her reply. We're going to get married one day. Sigh.

Years ago I was friends on Facebook with the actress who played Jennifer, Marty McFly's girlfriend in BACK TO THE FUTURE and I remember messaging her and trying not to sound creepy (like 1000s of other guys probably have with her) and she actually wrote me back and couldn't have been friendlier. I still get hard just thinking about it.

Years ago I was friends on Facebook with the actress who played Jennifer, Marty McFly's girlfriend in BACK TO THE FUTURE and I remember messaging her and trying not to sound creepy (like 1000s of other guys probably have with her) and she actually wrote me back and couldn't have been friendlier. I still get hard just thinking about it.

That's so sweet.......kind of

Most failing actresses and singers dont mind some attention.

Is saying you find someone attractive objectifying now?

I swear, some people will only be happy when sex is illegal and our species dies off.

For the rest of us, I will continue to admit when I find someone attractive, when it is in context of course.

Because that is a totally normal thing to do.

Yep unfortunately for some it is.

As I said I have seen the same posters take a hypocritical response in the past. Double standards at its best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back