A.G.B (after grog bog)

other key words included could be..

mindless word drool
burger rings
uncouth
tracksuit pants
smoke break
A.G.B (after grog bog)

You are a true follower of Robbo, lazily throwing out words with no context. I now know how Robbo's editor must feel. Kudos to you brother, you have made me feel closer to TGO.

So edited..

Further introspective pondering,

"Robbo has a patented wrist flick which signifies a statement which must be considered and observed
other key words included could be..

mindless word drool
burger rings
uncouth
tracksuit pants
smoke break
A.G.B (after grog bog)
"patented wrist flick" "anti-racist"

Further introspective pondering,

"Robbo has a patented wrist flick which signifies a statement which must be considered and observed

"patented wrist flick" "anti-racist"

On reflection brothers, I believe the use of stray words should not be dismissed lightly. Should Robbo ever be immortalised in Wiki, these stray words could be used as meta-tags to facilitate google searches - all is not lost.

Screen_Shot_2012_04_05_at_9_47_40_AM.png

BROTHERS BEHOLD THE NEW CHALICE FOR OUR CHURCH SACRAMENTS!

Deputy VC and grizzly what sayeth you both!

Brothers I know this goes against the giant KFC cup school of thought, but cardboard is transient - ceramic is permanent!

Don't forget to include the Maher conflict and other battles TGO has forged through over the eons..

Ah Brother Shane Hird I forgot all about the blessed chalice!

Basing it on Caro's profile. It will be pretty basic for a start. Really need a birthday. Someone want to trawl his tweets for birthday wishes?
I'm on it brother!

Hey what do they do with historical figures like jesus that don't have a birthdate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we need a separate section "controversies".
When he smote "Purple" and "w***er"?

Can find youtube for the Mahr one.... oh what I bet Essendon wouldn't give for the Hurley thing to be their biggest controversy!

There must also be a list of people on the strikeout list and a special section detailing his long running feud with MM.
Maybe "Feuds" is better than "controversies"? Brothers.

Brother Jazzee are you using your avatar as the main picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back