Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vintage Robbo tonight when discussing something about Dogs and player Dalhouse.
I heard him say " they're the top wanked..umm ranked..team"..at something or other.

Also Our Beloved Great One seems to be suffering more than usual with His smokers cough.

I pray He cuts it down in half to just 20 a day to give Himself some relief.

This was in reply to Bob Murphy describing a knee reco as ''the big enchilada''. Not to be distracted by Bob talking about the obvious and newsworthy topic at hand, TGO took it off on a tangent, possibly inspired by the thought of an imminent counter meal.
Robbo seems like the sort of guy who would want to know where the best enchiladas are outside of Mexico
Enchilada is a perfect alternative to a late night kebab, hot dog or burger whilst smashed. Don't you see how laterally TGO thinks? He is thinking of a gastronomic alternative on boozy nights. He graces us to teach us Brother.

Brothers, we must be vigilant to ensure TGO is properly served And his manly needs met.

#putoutyourwives

Showgirls to be no more: X-rated King Street strip to become upmarket retail hub

http://www.theage.com.au/business/p...retail-hub-20160612-gphdbg.html#ixzz4BTCaXtcE

Damn, need to reconfigure TGO's exclusive footy weekend experience from a page or two ago... Massive hole in the schedule at 2am on Sunday morning now. A sermon from the front row, while TGO manages to preach to his devout followers and keep Trinity gyrating with his wad of pineapples, was always going to be an enthralling climax to a heavy Saturday night.

I heard him say " they're the top wanked..umm ranked..team"..at something or other.

Also Our Beloved Great One seems to be suffering more than usual with His smokers cough.

Yes, and yes.

He totally said wank and has more phlegm than that bloke at the office who is always sick.

I'm in Europe, so a day behind my 360, but fairdinkum...when Robbo gets all wound up about professionalism...it makes my penis tingle.

Going off his tree at the Lions for s**t and/or lazy efforts is ******* classic.

There is something mildly prophetic about a man with Robbo's physique and lifestyle attacking the Lions for being lazy and not showing effort

One imagines Robbo is channelling J Kennedy with his alternative to "Don't think - Do" being:

"Do as I say - not as I do" a message worth heeding as unlike TGO we mere mortals are unlikely to defy the odds and survive well past TGO's calculated lifespan (based on lifestyle factors) of 31.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One imagines Robbo is channelling J Kennedy with his alternative to "Don't think - Do" being:

"Do as I say - not as I do" a message worth heeding as unlike TGO we mere mortals are unlikely to defy the odds and survive well past TGO's calculated lifespan (based on lifestyle factors) of 31.

d8dUmYj.jpg

In which the focus of supercoach TGO's pre-season isn't the season proper, but the end of season footy trip.

Go hard lads...no sacrifice shall go unnoticed.

Dogs are definitely one of the top wanked teams. As always a good call by TGO.

I enjoyed His display with the false nerdling last night in front of the players. He dominated the conversation with both players, no doubt in order to show the false nerdling how, at one He is with the players having played the great game Himself at a high level.

He barely aknowledged the false Nerdling all night. As He should.

Meanwhile I'm watching the replay after a long day down the mine shaft digging away.
TGO confesses to 'giving it a nudge' last night at the function. But like the true warrior He is, the show must go on tonight.

Respect.

I am not a true believer but thought the blessed would be interested. Whilst on my journey home from work heard Robbo recite this beauty on SEN. "Back in Amo's, before we went into the opposition club rooms, we'd say lets go drink their beers then take their women". Elicited visions of a Game of Thrones style time where Robbo skull drags whichever wench he has chosen back to his lair for a night of awkward, sloppy, alcohol induced love making.

I am not a true believer but thought the blessed would be interested. Whilst on my journey home from work heard Robbo recite this beauty on SEN. "Back in Amo's, before we went into the opposition club rooms, we'd say lets go drink their beers then take their women". Elicited visions of a Game of Thrones style time where Robbo skull drags whichever wench he has chosen back to his lair for a night of awkward, sloppy, alcohol induced love making.

Robbo The Conquerer.

Not unwise to assume TGO led the 'beer' regiment rather than the 'women' regiment.

Which wouldn't have been so much a function of virility or lack thereof, but priorities.

Praise, for his steadfast illumination of the true path.

Last edited:

Bulldogs are the top wanked team on 360, that's for damn sure

TGO presiding over the Sooz v North Melbourne Football Club Social Media Dept Decision.
MattyM for the Prosecution...
Decision pending. Stay tuned brothers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back