Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers, in other news, the interview between TGO and the prodigal son Maher on the subject of Drownghazi is extremely worth a listen:

I'm only three minutes in and I already get the sense that when I come to introduce my children to the work of TGO, this is where I'll start them.

Brothers, in other news, the interview between TGO and the prodigal son Maher on the subject of Drownghazi is extremely worth a listen:

I'm only three minutes in and I already get the sense that when I come to introduce my children to the work of TGO, this is where I'll start them.
Two minutes in and I've already received my daily nourishment.

Also an inspirational example for reconciliation that TGO is having this conversation with Andy "w*****" Maher in the first place.

Last edited:

"Good story, bad story, good story, bad story. That annoys the s**t out of me." :D

As only TGO could put it, if he had been the one who made the Caro comments he would ''be horrified and I'd be remorseless''.
Classic
Am also still laughing about the CFW of the Hun banging on about how much he hates bullying ....

Two minutes in and I've already received my daily nourishment.

Also an inspirational example for reconciliation that TGO is having this conversation with Andy "w*****" Maher in the first place.

Truly an apocryphal tale. The day when the disparate and often bickering journalistic forces for truth and justice (the Houses of Fairfax and Murdoch) united against the dastardly, corrupt, corporate forces of darkness (who may also once have been technically journalists but were long ago turned to the dark side).

Who else but the TGO should be the figurehead and uniting force for light and integrity, charging on his white steed to protect the delicate..err maiden, affectionately known as Carro.

Poor old pimply Damo was left impaled on a picket fence as the mighty journalistic beacon of integrity (Robbo) slayed all before him.

What chance did Ed and JB have once Robbo entered the fray, his sheer vitality and charismatic power resulting in abject and multiple statements of regret from the forces of darkness.

Robbo's power is such that AFL powerhouse (the Tiges) were forced to forsake their former beloved (and prelim making) leader, Danny and boycott him and his station.

Such power and majesty displayed by the TGO. Even the great pretenders in Bill and Mal took time add their support to the TGO's crusade.

TGO's victory will be complete when evil Ed commences his Napoleonic banishment to some mansion in the Mediterranean.

All hail TGO!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How dare Kingy question TGO. TGO put him in his place. There was a chance of blood being spilt.......Kingy's

I like how TGO got the last say in thst heated exchange with Kingo when He mumbled to Sellers " That was a waste of two minutes"

I believe TGO was blindsided by that ambush. A truly distasteful attack on the Dear Leader..live on air!!

I like how TGO got the last say in thst heated exchange with Kingo when He mumbled to Sellers " That was a waste of two minutes"

I believe TGO was blindsided by that ambush. A truly distasteful attack on the Dear Leader..live on air!!
Yes that was classic TGO, offscreen sly remark that couldn't be rebutted as they were already going into the bye team ratings. Just a nice little gangster slap to show who was boss.

zT9UuHq.gif

Sam Newman had this to say:

"Those excrement who have weighed into this — I'd like to mention their names, but as nobody reads or listens to them because they're on second-tier media outlets. I won't bother. But if you spray excrement with perfume or put aftershave on a piece of excrement, at the end of the day, it's still a piece of excrement."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/youre-...-weighs-in-20160622-gpprhe.html#ixzz4CTW23Nke
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

Obviously he is not referring to the TGO as the HUN is not a second-tier media outlet.

I believe lost admit the smiting of the stat king and his fat false idol was TGO's apparent approval during the first segment of Jane Bunn as a potential mating partner. :rainbow:

Obviously he is not referring to the TGO as the HUN is not a second-tier media outlet.

Channel 9 is these days though. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back