Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...and his earpiece kept falling out too.
Lol. Then Bomber trolls TGO with another man's autobiography. Such deceit confounded TGO momentarily. Retribution will no doubt come when TGO pens his foreword to Bomber's blatherings. A well placed , awaits the foolish dullard.

I am not a believer, however, when I hear such wisdom as " there's a society that we all live in and then there is a society that everyone lives in ", makes me want to hear more from TGO.

You are halfway there Brother Saint to true enlightenment. TGO's teachings are not always clear and concise with definitive meaning.

We must listen ever so carefully to His mumblings, murmurings and general butchering of the Queens english and find the message being delivered to our wretched souls.

I urge you to read both book one and book two of the scriptures in the cult of robbo and immerse yourself in the holy words collected by us followers.

Generations of footy punters in the future will be able to study the works of Robbo thanks to work done here.

Praise be TGO.

We must listen ever so carefully to His mumblings, murmurings and general butchering of the Queens english and find the message being delivered to our wretched souls.
Poetic and original interpretation of the English language, I think you'll find, brother.

TGO really loves that Wentworth show.

Lesbian butch violence in prison is Robbo's cup of tea.

I'll have to give it a view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Drive home. Tiger. Whatever. iQ. Wentworth.'

What is whatever???

Drive home. Pat the dog when arriving. Whatever (leftover food?)
iQ. " I don't like violence but make -believe female prison action gets me excited"

??

I thought TGO was quite derogatory to Pav. I don't think He rates him. I'm feeling conflicted.
Indeed. We must seek meaning in the scripture brother Beerfish...

You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make yourself an idol. You shall not worship them, or serve them, for I, TGO, am a jealous man. Hurry up, Wentworth is on!!!
Pav is Fremantle's false idol, and, furthermore, he is not Victorian, nor does he ply his earthly trade for a Victorian side, and therefore, he holds no place of reverence to The Grand One.

Pavlich's cheap taunts and forked tongue only served to enrage TGO, who, mockingly, pretended to be unaware of his supposed great feats of athletic prowess on the football field in days of yore. The Nerdling attempted to soften the blow but the damage was done, a stricken Pavlich cast aside never to be seen or spoken of again in the presence of The Great Orator.

Consider yourself smoten, foolish Pavlich.

Last edited:
Indeed. We must seek meaning in the scripture brother Beerfish...

Pav is Fremantle's false idol, and, furthermore, he is not Victorian, nor does he ply his earthly trade for a Victorian side, and therefore, he holds no place of reverence to The Grand One.

Pavlich's cheap taunts and forked tongue only served to enrage TGO, who, mockingly, pretended to be unaware of his supposed great feats of athletic prowess on the football field in days of yore. The Nerdling attempted to soften the blow but the damage was done, a stricken Pavlich cast aside never to be seen or spoken of again in the presence of The Great Orator.

Consider yourself smoten, foolish Pavlich.

'Smoten'

Good word that.

An intriguing offering from Mick Warner in this week's Superfooty podcast brothers. When talking to the Substitute Nerdling about his time subbing in for the actual Nerdling at the last Olympics, Warner said 'You're not friends with Robbo unless you've had a fight with him.'

Does this lead us to believe the equation for elevation to that highest of groups, Friends of Robbo, is:

Mick Warner + biff = Mick Warner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back