Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds of the sort of irrational, often unspoken feuds one used to encounter in the schoolyard. The sort that would simmer until they occasionally escalated into a furious moment of dumb, ham-fisted argy bargy, after which everything seemed strangely and magically resolved, and thus mates were born.

It's like TGO's version of sexual tension...crowned with a drunken arm over the shoulder while he groans semi-coherently, amid spittle and kebab breath, "I, love youuu, maaate".

And thus another disciple is welcomed into the flock.

Praise.

In honour of Robbo I'm currently a bit sloshed in an interstate Bar. And going by the staff glares well overstaying my welcome.

Feel like a bit of Tackle analysis, and here it is from TGO - fresh off the booze and kebab stained keyboard -
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...9/news-story/9d1717b582a9424c77bbb8c669ae5b0a

THIS is as bad as it gets for Richmond but Tiger fans should ease off coach Damien Hardwick.
Fsck me. Genuinely feel sorry for Tigers fans. All they had to hope for was a drunken witchhunt lead by Robbo that would result in Dimma sacked and hopefully result in a Hawthorn assistant coach running the joint.

Melbourne’s win over Gold Coast was painful to watch but it was a perfect night for Brent Harvey.
Well colour me baffled. I thought Melbourne played during the day, and a different day. But the space time continuum is nothing for TGO.

DISLIKES
1. Calls for Hardwick’s head

Was at a funeral on Friday and death was in the air and the son of the deceased — my aunty June — was distressed. Still, amid his pain — and he is a Tigers fan — he found time to declare it was time for Richmond to sack Damien Hardwick. Then came Saturday’s misery.
Surrealist start to a listicle I've read so far. Also props to Robbo for quoting his grieving cousin.

Who’s rubber stamping these deals to get so-called hard heads into the group? Hardwick has to take responsibility, as does his list management group.
TGO says to not sack Hardwick. Okay. But it's all his fault. Okay. I wouldn't get away with this lazy workplace performance management and I work in government.

the Richmond game plan is licorice all-sorts and they lose their past two games by 70 and 88 points.
TGO is in some sort of lyrical form. Or just glanced up from his desk and wrote the first thing he saw. I always took Robbo to be more of a Chocolate Bullets sort of bloke.

4. So what happens now?
Robbo stretches his dislikes column (ostensibly covering 18 teams) to the first four points being purely Richmond. But, you know, the coach must stay!

7. Melbourne v Suns - Worst game of the season, so much so that it was enjoyable to watch.
I'll just leave this here. Mind blowing.

9. Does everyone think Ross Lyon should be sacked? ...but performances like Fremantle’s on Sunday don’t register similar backlash on the national AFL front. They should. This was poor. But there’s perspective at the Dockers. You play kids, you get these performances.
Also forgetting Lyon may have perhaps seen a few more games in September than Dimma. There's a 1-2 season blip, and there's a trend.

10. Zac Dawson
Should have been No. 1 dislike.

Nothing funny about the Likes :(

You know its a high quality scripture when it must be read multiple times to figure out the meaning.
TGO gives us seven days to feed and dwell upon his Tackle before the next installment.

the Richmond game plan is licorice all-sorts and they lose their past two games by 70 and 88 points.

TGO is in some sort of lyrical form. Or just glanced up from his desk and wrote the first thing he saw. I always took Robbo to be more of a Chocolate Bullets sort of bloke.

We're through the looking glass here brothers.

The inimitable prescience with which TGO dispenses his wisdom could mean Richmond's game plan is potentially - on any given night:

- a half eaten 7/11 brand microwavable cheeseburger impaled with a cigarette butt
- a dog-eared issue of 'Bangers with Heavy Hangers' from 1992.
- an empty packet of darts co-mangled into a ball with a soy sauce-stained brown bag and spent betting stubs from last night's dogs' meet at Sandown.
- the back of the Nerdling's head immediately before TGO unleashes a perfectly timed ear flick.
- a photocopied press shot of Bucks replete with Hitler moustache, blacked out front teeth and strategically scribbled utensil and balls.

Upon reflection, all these things are uncannily accurate portrayals of Richmond's game plan.

The scriptures almost write themselves.

Praise.

Chocolate bullets play havoc with the holy fillings, TGO requires a softer offering to satisfy His sweet tooth.

Chocolate bullets play havoc with the holy fillings, TGO requires a softer offering to satisfy His sweet tooth.

TGO has no need for teef.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brothers, today's sermon from TGO was truly an ephiphany.

The greater powers of the fried dim sim were relayed to the masses.

How they talk to Him - "just eat me" - is what the dimmy says to TGO. Truly a mind blowing revelation that had me rushing to the fish n chip shop to source this higher power that makes TGO the being He is. I had no such communication with the fried food snack, but I do believe. Perhaps I need to procure the 7/11 dimmy to reach the higher land.

Further, TGO explained that when other mere mortals tried to dissuade Him from consuming the dimmy due to health reasons, He rightly declares "I don't care". TGO can do what He wants, these fools should know better.

Heathens.

One of these days I'm going to stroll into a fish n chip shop and ask for half a dozen dimsims only.

No chips, no fish, no even a crab stick.

Just dimmies by themselves. Never done it before.

TGO has no need for teef.

Oh brother, think before you opine.

Without teeth, wandering the land giving out his blessing and wisdom in his shorts and ragged upper garments, TGO may be mistaken for a Collingwood supporter. Toothless, I'll-dressed, drunk and rambling.

The enlightened among us understand that he lowers himself in form, but some forms are too low.

So many commas, so little, time.

and the comma's cousin - the dash - is everywhere, not that it is unwelcome, for it allows one to - pause - and breathe in the poetry, as it were. TGO need now only introduce the semi colon; and life would be, complete.

Yes, the chemistry between them is non existent. Huddo the Heathen barely controls his contempt for every wonderful word that exits from Robbo's yellow stain teeth.

Ive met river rocks with more personality than TFN.

He refuses to open his mind and take the stick out of his arse and embrace the greatness of the Great One.

How long do we have to endure this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back