Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursdays holy scripture.

Ins and outs.

First the outs

Fn (false nerdling): let's talk about wilson, who's aaah been a little bit off for the last couple of weeks, and maybe just a bit of wake up call for him ahead of the finals. He's had a brilliant

TGO: he, to the half way point, and even to round 15, I'd say he was in all Australian half back line contention. You know I, it's funny, I can't pinpoint right now why he's out of the team. I, I've been watching them, but i, I still haven't said oh that's, that's bad, he's letting his man kick too much. You can't penalize him for running with the ball, he seems to, seems to do it every week. (Long mystified silence) I, I dunno, I can't even guess why he's out of the team.

Fn: I would suspect it's a bit of a wake up call, Adam kennedys been great the last few weeks.

TGO I think was still put off and wondering about Wilson (from the Giants btw) when it came to ins. You need to remember Hawks play Roos and saints play swans.

Fn: patty mccartin's a good in

TGO: I argued with you on Monday didn't I

Fn: about what

TGO: I didn't think mccartin would get in, because they're gonna play Bruce, membrey, mccartin, and reiwoldt will go down there occasionally. Im sure, I'm sure they're thinking "right can we push the north Melbourne defense"

Fn: (to his credit he nods) mhmm

TGO: and then north bring in Lachie Hansen.

Fn: (somewhat perplexed, I think realizing this is one of those moments Gerard warned him about) yeah

TGO: thinking, "ST kilda are gonna push our defense, we better bring in a." (Not a mistake btw, the sentence finished there.) That's right, it's gonna be interesting how those 3 operate in the same forward line.

Fn: it will. (And it gets back to some sort of normality, with fn introducing a discussion about Hawks playing north.)

I think Robbo has nailed the root of the problem for both north and the saints. Their coaching staffs set up for incorrect opposition. Imagine the surprise, when north turned up to the MCG on sat arvo, and it was the Hawks forwards, not the 3-4 talls of the saints.
TGO gold. Obviously the Saints and Roos got it wrong, they didn't follow the scripture.

Should I just turn off and go and watch Two and Half Men?

mike the demon seed.." I don't think buddy has ever had so much fun playing this season. He's just having so much fun out there isn't he false nerdling?"

Only TGO knows the mind of every afl listed player. mike the baptist dares to sit on the holy throne and cast judgement on how Franklin thinks!

I think I'm going to be sick...

Perhaps TGO partook of the sacramental a bit hard, after yesterday's, stirring victory.

The outpouring of relief after the siren would've have been tremendous..then a 15 hour bender proceeds to take its course of destruction.

1314630642519.gif

This is not good.

I fear for the TGO. We need confirmation of his well being.

Where are thou Robbo?

There's enough hair product between the four of them to sink a small ship.

Dermatitis leading the way.

This is not good.

I fear for the TGO. We need confirmation of his well being.

Where are thou Robbo?

TGO is merely undertaking his annual grueling pre-September regimen - hitting the booze, darts and dimmies extra hard so he can taper off in the coming weeks and be in prime shape for the Finals.

We must be patient, for he shall return.

If they have Tony Shaw with Huddo tonight I might just kill myself..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they have Tony Shaw with Huddo tonight I might just kill myself..

Would such an extreme act of self sacrifice make you a martyr for the TGO? Would you be entitled to enter the kingdom of Robbo and have infinite curries, durries, and sexy but blind virgins amidst a sea of corona and Beam?

On a more theological note, other than the English language, has there been any other sacrifices made, by or on behalf of, TGO?

Would such an extreme act of self sacrifice make you a martyr for the TGO? Would you be entitled to enter the kingdom of Robbo and have infinite curries, durries, and sexy but blind virgins amidst a sea of corona and Beam?

On a more theological note, other than the English language, has there been any other sacrifices made, by or on behalf of, TGO?

The ozone layer has a large hole caused by the burning of the sacred Winnie Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back