Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGO nearly unleashed a beer burp then. Did well to contain that pesky stomach acid reflux.

48 days without a dart for TGO.

No wonder He's acting weird.
No darts for 48 days, but TGO has increased his bourbon consumption 10-fold.

The nerdling showing off using completely unnecessary big words
while talking about the media hysteria over the Hogan ciggie/joint saga.

Pure showboating and tying to upstage TGO. He's giving me the shits.

puritanical

1. having or displaying a very strict or censorious moral attitude towards self-indulgence or sex.

Last edited:
No darts for 48 days, but TGO has increased his bourbon consumption 10-fold.

Yes brother tug, you would think something has to replace it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TGO is in fine form tonight

Maybe after 48 days of no darts TGO is finally fully detoxed from the evil weed and we're now seeing the complete resurrection of his mind.

Don't know if that's a good thing or bad.

I might toss back 3 Melbourne bitters in a row and ponder this conundrum.

Maybe after 48 days of no darts TGO is finally fully detoxed from the evil weed and we're now seeing the complete resurrection of his mind.

Don't know if that's a good thing or bad.

I might toss back 3 Melbourne bitters in a row and ponder this conundrum.
Now I'll have to quit

" No one cares what I think "

Did TGO really just say that?

I'm confused...I must drink and ponder this degree :(
A test of faith, Brother Shane. Just as Stalin allegedly retired to his dacha after the German invasion to force his subordinates to summon him to lead, so to TGO demands in his own way that we confirm that we do listen.

You've instantly convinced me brother lizard. I'm lighting up a winfield gold jets as I type.
I'm very happy for you Brother Hird

I'm very happy for you Brother Hird

Must admit I too am on the dart giving up wagon and only partake in ale drinking binge sessions very rarely these days. I'm only a few years younger than our Lord and Saviour and want to live a long and healthy life so I can watch 360 well into my 90s. TGO is of course immortal and will continue to deliver His sermons for generations to come. Long after us mere mortals leave this earth...

TGO is of course immortal and will continue to deliver His sermons for generations to come.

I can see him living out his autumn years leading bus tours/pub crawls of the divine sites of footy worship throughout the holy city of Melbourne. There would surely be long waiting lists of disciples eager to be graced by the presence of our Lord, immersing themselves in his ruminations on the Great Game, while getting a skinful and a bucket of KFC.

I can see him living out his autumn years leading bus tours/pub crawls of the divine sites of footy worship throughout the holy city of Melbourne. There would surely be long waiting lists of disciples eager to be graced by the presence of our Lord, immersing themselves in his ruminations on the Great Game, while getting a skinful and a bucket of KFC.

Haha..I imagine that tour similar to ...
746F60BD-1A2F-4B69-8666-00C81A812058-210-00000061756DF309.jpeg

Btw brothers..I noticed we are fast approaching another 10,000 posts of worship and soon part 3 of the holy scriptures will be upon us.

It's been quite a journey so far..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back