Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGO able to fill up with petrol at his local petrol station , realised he has no cash or card to pay for it.

Offers up his watch as a surety , to the attendant, saying that he will come back the next day with the cash.

The attendant says let me have a look at the watch , and agrees

Wonder if this is the famed watch on TGOs wrist

maxresdefault.jpg

Brothers, my iQ box was smote a hefty blow and sent into the next life yesterday barely 5 minutes into the Essendon game. Initially I was distraught and prayed to TGO to beg his forgiveness as I thought I was being punished for some great misdeed. Upon learning the result of the game I then thought perhaps TGO had destroyed my iQ box as some kind of blessing! Upon further learning that it would take up to 7 working days to receive a replacement I am now distraught again at the thought of missing a whole week's worth of sermons.

I shall contemplate this on the Tree of Woe. Please pray for me brothers and I beseech you all to keep the good words alive in here this week to tide me over until I can be at one with TGO again.

Brothers, my iQ box was smote a hefty blow and sent into the next life yesterday barely 5 minutes into the Essendon game. Initially I was distraught and prayed to TGO to beg his forgiveness as I thought I was being punished for some great misdeed. Upon learning the result of the game I then thought perhaps TGO had destroyed my iQ box as some kind of blessing! Upon further learning that it would take up to 7 working days to receive a replacement I am now distraught again at the thought of missing a whole week's worth of sermons.

I shall contemplate this on the Tree of Woe. Please pray for me brothers and I beseech you all to keep the good words alive in here this week to tide me over until I can be at one with TGO again.
Do you have access to Foxtel Go
AFL360 episodes are thrown up on there the next day

TGO able to fill up with petrol at his local petrol station , realised he has no cash or card to pay for it.

Offers up his watch as a surety , to the attendant, saying that he will come back the next day with the cash.

The attendant says let me have a look at the watch , and agrees

Wonder if this is the famed watch on TGOs wrist

maxresdefault.jpg

A holy relic has found its way into the public sphere!

Hate to play spoiler but I've just discovered the plot for the upcoming Indiana Jones film. :eek:

Do you have access to Foxtel Go
AFL360 episodes are thrown up on there the next day

^^This. TGO did not bless us with the internet purely to read his tackle column and spread his word. :rainbow:

"That was the best footy I've seen Collingwood play for...

Hmm probably not their premiership year that would be too extreme

They were pretty good in '11 and '12 but I don't think they were quite that good, Geelong weren't great.

I reckon they were pretty good at times last year and the year before as well though.

... 25 games!"

TGO, precise as ever in his measurement of a teams performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While narrating footage of Patton marking and kicking truly TGO did proclaim;

"And when Rory Lobb lead out and took this, and said I'm gonna go back, he's had three major knee operations and he went back and kicked this fifty, from the fifty, aww, it was a clutch moment. It was a clutch moment.

And it's not against Tom Boyd or anything like that but Tom Boyd had an opportunity and he just skewered the ball"

Jon Patton
butchered

This off season Fox Footy needs a Robbo Month

Ideally December
They had guest programmer days, and if I recall correctly Robbo just had a whole bunch of Essendon games
What I'd really like to see is a Robbo pop up movie channel. It could show all the Fockers movies and episodes of Wentworth, sliced in with commentary from Robbo about each movie or film.

What other shows/movies would be on there?

They had guest programmer days, and if I recall correctly Robbo just had a whole bunch of Essendon games
What I'd really like to see is a Robbo pop up movie channel. It could show all the Fockers movies and episodes of Wentworth, sliced in with commentary from Robbo about each movie or film.

What other shows/movies would be on there?

The Club and The Great MacArthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back