Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barrett still mad he didn't get the chief football writer role after Mike Sheahan left.
Switched off MMM pre game last night after Purple had about 5-6 swipes at TGO over Fasolo-gate. None mentioning his name,,, mind you.

Switched off MMM pre game last night after Purple had about 5-6 swipes at TGO over Fasolo-gate. None mentioning his name,,, mind you.
Danger just had a fair crack at Robbo over the Fasolo incident on Talking Footy. Stated that he got off easily whereas had a player had done it there would have been uproar for six months. Fair call I think.

TGO keeps asking Neale Daniher every year why he's still alive.

Only Robbo could ask a question like that without all and sundry feeling uncomfortable.

Greatest comes in many forms.

The Fasolo incident will be quickly forgotten soon and He will once again bring peace and common sense to our crazy footy world.

TGO keeps asking Neale Daniher every year why he's still alive.

Only Robbo could ask a question like that without all and sundry feeling uncomfortable.

Greatest comes in many forms.

The Fasolo incident will be quickly forgotten soon and He will once again bring peace and common sense to our crazy footy world.
I thought it showed particularly bravery to ask his daughter how she planned on dealing with Neales imminent death in front of Neale

It goes without saying, that all disciples of TGO should donate to the Freeze MND campaign (if you can afford it)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kerfuffle

Good word that.

I thought it showed particularly bravery to ask his daughter how she planned on dealing with Neales imminent death in front of Neale

It goes without saying, that all disciples of TGO should donate to the Freeze MND campaign (if you can afford it)

I'm a little surprised He didn't take the opportunity to let them both know that when Neale does die, He won't be sad. He'll be celebrating. As He does.

Based on TGO's grilling of Neale daniher and his daughter, where he was desperate to know how they were prepared for 'the end', and refused to let the question slide, he is wasted on 360. Imagine how he'd perform on 7:30 or one of those sky news political shows. No more rubbish politician speak, Robbo would demand they answer the question.

Or else, he's just obsessed by death.

Based on TGO's grilling of Neale daniher and his daughter, where he was desperate to know how they were prepared for 'the end', and refused to let the question slide, he is wasted on 360. Imagine how he'd perform on 7:30 or one of those sky news political shows. No more rubbish politician speak, Robbo would demand they answer the question.

Or else, he's just obsessed by death.
I reckon he missed his calling as a funeral director

Watching the end of Tuesday night, the furnace:

"I thought Richo was really, really good, I don't know if anyone saw it, someone told me Richo got criticised. I don't know who, or what, but, anyway, that's beside the point."

Speechless.

It's taken me until now to untangle my brain enough to even type the words.

Also, the part of the furnace where they gave robbo the chance to have a crack at 'rubbish' journalism, criticizing the 'story' about the Geelong round 21 game against Richmond possibly being moved. The look of anticipation on TGO 's face, the glee was back.

"It was a ridiculous story, it was an exclusive 'could be', how can you have a 'could be' exclusive? I can't remember a story shot down, well actually my tweet was shot down, the story was shot down at 1 minute past 8".

The sly comment on his tweet was snuck in so quickly, i needed to repeat it just to be certain. Self deprecation by TGO. A quality he displays all too rarely. He's back. Back feeling superior.

So now Robbo has approached Faz for an interview. Against medical advice...

What a warrior for bringing news to the people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back