Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medical practitioners

images

Fair dinkum, who do McGuire, Purple and this so-called doctor think they are, questioning the worth of Fas sitting down with TGO for an EXCLUSIVE. The odds are it wouldn't just cure Fas of his depression, but cure all depression, everywhere.

There is no helping some people.

Nerdling: "I expect Cazaly could take a good hangar."

TGO: "Why? I thought Cazaly was a ruckman."

Nerdling: "...."

TGO's greatness is so powerful that he constantly manages to leave those in his presence speechless.

Based on TGO's grilling of Neale daniher and his daughter, where he was desperate to know how they were prepared for 'the end', and refused to let the question slide, he is wasted on 360. Imagine how he'd perform on 7:30 or one of those sky news political shows. No more rubbish politician speak, Robbo would demand they answer the question.

Or else, he's just obsessed by death.
I saw great symmetry (good word that) with George Costanza and the old man episode, were he too was fascinated by impending death, then I had the image of Frank Costanza, "like a phoenix, rising in Arizona"......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking over from 'Damien' is Bucks the new Anti Christ?

Brothers, how does one go about getting the sacred comma?
Life is not about getting.

It is about... not, not living... but experiencing.

It is about experiencing what we can experience and what we can feel and what we can absorb (good word that).

And we can go to the football and watch football and talk football - and we do, we do Gerard!

And when we watch football we absorb the atmosphere, the emotion, the action... and we think, we think, how lucky are we?

It is about experiencing what we can experience and what we can feel and what we can absorb (good word that).

And we can go to the football and watch football and talk football - and we do, we do Gerard!

And when we watch football we absorb the atmosphere, the emotion, the action... and we think, we think, how lucky are we?
And you know, Gerard, I'm not a philospher, I don't know much about that sort of stuff....but that's what I think.

Ha ha. Read that in his voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back