Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

See now this is what I'm talking about. In this thread you address TGO in two ways. The Great One, TGO or, Robbo.
Is exalted one acceptable, I'd like to think that it is,,
TGO making a fantastic gesture of donating his organs to us mere mortals.

Shotgun his indestructible liver. :rainbow:
You'd cut out your perfectly functioning liver to acquire essence of Robbo would you not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fatman to Ollie "you guys have, you've got, you have a huge 8 weeks ahead of you".
Ollie: Well we have the next 4 weeks...

Just because Ollie is too dense to realise that his team has received the Holy Ordination to play finals is no excuse for you to call him Fatman and accuse him of talking to himself.

TGO watching the footy on TV with a box of tissues. Disconcerting.

As a side issue, is there any evidence that Our Leader actually attends games, or does he merely form his opinions via television, Twitter and 'the vibe'?

TGO watching the footy on TV with a box of tissues. Disconcerting.

As a side issue, is there any evidence that Our Leader actually attends games, or does he merely form his opinions via television, Twitter and 'the vibe'?

TGO refuses to attend as he knows the bar and food stalls would be unable to keep up, they'd be empty by quarter time sadly. His selflessness mean that we (his disciples) shall not go hungry.

Would TGO be an MCC member skulling full strength pints in the carpeted halls or would he be a genuine man of the people in the Southern Stand devouring Middies?

Neither. He'd be like the 16-20year-olds who drink spirits from a flask they concealed upon entry.

20525630_341484192956373_3881134956799281765_n.jpg

Would TGO be an MCC member skulling full strength pints in the carpeted halls or would he be a genuine man of the people in the Southern Stand devouring Middies?

I once saw Robbo at the old TAB in the AFL members at half time with Mike Sheahan. He was looking resplendent in a flanny, beige 3/4 shorts and sandals.

The other time I saw him was when I removed him for showing signs of intoxication at Crown with David King and a couple of Richmond officials. To be fair, it was King and another who were hammered. Robbo however, caused the biggest stink at the time by yelling and carrying on and dropping "do you know who I am?" King then decided to shape up to security after they were off the gaming floor. Flog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back