Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once saw Robbo at the old TAB in the AFL members at half time with Mike Sheahan. He was looking resplendent in a flanny, beige 3/4 shorts and sandals.

The other time I saw him was when I removed him for showing signs of intoxication at Crown with David King and a couple of Richmond officials. To be fair, it was King and another who were hammered. Robbo however, caused the biggest stink at the time by yelling and carrying on and dropping "do you know who I am?" King then decided to shape up to security after they were off the gaming floor. Flog.
Incredible when the man is as in tune with the legend

I once saw Robbo at the old TAB in the AFL members at half time with Mike Sheahan. He was looking resplendent in a flanny, beige 3/4 shorts and sandals.

The other time I saw him was when I removed him for showing signs of intoxication at Crown with David King and a couple of Richmond officials. To be fair, it was King and another who were hammered. Robbo however, caused the biggest stink at the time by yelling and carrying on and dropping "do you know who I am?" King then decided to shape up to security after they were off the gaming floor. Flog.
3/4 Shorts.
Respect.:thumbsu:

Apropos of nothing other than what I hope was a transcendent night on the holy spirits:

"I'm feeling a little bit nauseous Gerard. I've just gotta tell ya ... I've told YOU, but I just, if people at home, if I disappear, I'm going that way *gestures off screen*. But I've gotta tell 'em cos if it does happen ... I'm jus' feeling a bit nauseous, it hasn't happened before".

THAT brothers, is how you start a sermon.

Brother Starburns_ TGO has forsaken those who sent missives to SEN Temple against James Hird. Knowing your thoughts about the false idol presenting the amulet on GF day, how does one process this turn of events.

Josh Jenkins on the footy show tonight, "I once went into the 360 studio and Robbo was holding a can of coke in his right hand, shook my hand left handed, was too lazy to change hands".

TGO knows the value of a beverage in hand. Never risks spilling a drop.

Josh Jenkins on the footy show tonight, "I once went into the 360 studio and Robbo was holding a can of coke in his right hand, shook my hand left handed, was too lazy to change hands".
It is not laziness

It is just that Jenkins has not yet shown the worth to be touched with the mighty pen hand of TGO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thought of watching TGO have a pint next week on air with darts legend Phil Taylor has me shaking with anticipation. As does the TGO's inevitable shout of "180" during the interview. I really hope they show it.

The thought of watching TGO share a pint next week on air with darts legend Phil Taylor has me shaking with anticipation. As does the TGO's inevitable shout of "180" during the interview. I really hope they show it.
Ah so that's who they were talking about. I only half caught that and saw the banner saying Phil Taylor was on the show next week and was thinking to myself wtf is Philthy Phil from Motorhead going to be doing on 360? This'll be awesome!

Ah so that's who they were talking about. I only half caught that and saw the banner saying Phil Taylor was on the show next week and was thinking to myself wtf is Philthy Phil from Motorhead going to be doing on 360? This'll be awesome!

I could picture TGO down the front of a Motorhead concert in his younger days, mullet flowing resplendently in the breeze as he thrashes around to Ace of Spades.

Coke....yeah right

Brother Starburns_ TGO has forsaken those who sent missives to SEN Temple against James Hird. Knowing your thoughts about the false idol presenting the amulet on GF day, how does one process this turn of events.

Like all religous believers I will interpret TGO's statement in whatever way best suits me. Clearly here he is just encouraging me to accept who I truly am, if THO says "coward", then who am I to argue? :rainbow:

bourbon & coke ;)

In a coke can, mixed by TGO himself for his preferred ratio. :drunk:

"Mark Evans is now, the most, one of the most, important people in history."

Step aside, Mandela.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...s/news-story/b7212b9b4f0a5f449cc010a8ab6baf10

Brothers I must confess I am unable to decipher this part of TGO's weekly passage. Is our lord saying that he likes the abstract question of whether or not it's a Greene witch hunt? Or is he inferring that it IS a Greene witch Hunt and he likes that?

I will need to meditate on these questions.
TGO has bequeathed you a journey brother, enjoy and savour for the eventual message will be one that is gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back