Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fdrjn7.png

Today's Tackle, a reflection.

some classic comma usage

From afar, it looks like all is not well at the kennel. The list manager went, the recruiting chief quit, the CEO’s position has been a revolving door, the president is fighting with Susan Alberti, there’s injuries and now this loss.
Cut out Mitchell and Collingwood would have been in the game notwithstanding its skill errors and forward half ball use.
I would have dated the hot girl at school notwithstanding my unattractiveness and continual ball use.

Quoted in entirety for posterity. Actually love the last two sentences.

8. BIG MAN BLUES
Port Adelaide’s Patrick Ryder will miss the next month (and hopefully it’s just a month) with an Achilles injury, but two other big men might miss because of high contact to the head. Collingwood’s Mason Cox will miss because of a wayward elbow, although his height meant contact to the head was perhaps inevitable. Cox might have to give up the bump altogether. The other is Port Adelaide’s Charlie Dixon. In late February Dixon was dismayed with the bump, claiming no one knows what constitutes an illegal or legal bump. It’s simple: You bump and hit them in the head, you are in trouble. I think Charlie’s in trouble.

It's been so long TGO forgot the little Master's nicknames. So here's a new one!
1. RETURN OF THE KING
Gary Ablett had 39, but it was a solid 39 - if you can say that - without it being a tearaway 39....

Quoted for egregious missing of 'Nic Nat Buddy Whack' related pun playing on 'this old man'. Very disappointed.

2. BUDDY, NIC NAT PUT ON A SHOW

Would have thought TGO would avoid statements like this
5. TOM MITCHELL... He’s a serious player because he goes to dark places to win the ball and is also a natural ball-winner in space.

Weird, I though the tigers played Thursday night.
On Friday night, the umpires got a couple wrong and thankfully the Tigers didn’t lose game because of it.

Hard to keep pulling a lever when you don't want to budge.
But they won’t budge on continuing to pull that free kick lever in a bid to keep the game flowing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Twould appear that TGO isn't greatly enamoured with court jester Andy Lee based on this (which lead on to His comment last night about pissing on history):

Hamish and Andy

What's Robbo referring to?
Someone from Kiis fm (Kyle and Jackie) went to the Steve Smith presser and asked a question about Married at First Sight. Twitter is in meltdown so I guess it worked out for them.

Someone from Kiis fm (Kyle and Jackie) went to the Steve Smith presser and asked a question about Married at First Sight. Twitter is in meltdown so I guess it worked out for them.
Strange situation

On one hand I reckon people are taking this cricket situation way overboard. Its a game of cricket, nobody died
On the other hand, Kyle Sandilands might just be one the biggest w***ers in Australian media, with Jackie Who not too far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back