Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a short message for anybody who believed Dear Robbo would clamour aboard the rompingwins bandwagon...

...YOU ARE A w***er.

To impugn that He would jump aboard a Big Footy conspiracy against a fellow "professional" journalist like Hamish...is....well....to question His own journalistic integrity.

Wake up to yourselves you w***ers...The Great Oaf is so far above your level that he wouldn't even wipe his arse with the dead tree edition of Big Footy.

Brother Tezza you have given me another idea.

We've had the Robbo Mug. What about the Robbo bumper sticker? Simple picture of Robbo followed by YOU ARE A w***er

Decent is such a funny word.

laughingrobbo.png

Decent is such a funny word.

laughingrobbo.png

Suit - ash grey to absorb ciggy flotsam and jetsam
Shirt - sensitive pink, but actually white. Just been through the wash with his Essendon boxer shorts. Does match his eyes however, which have also probably gone through the wash with his Essendon boxer shorts.

Rob Eye for the straight guy.

Has anyone just listened to his rant regarding the muslim prayer rooms at the football and xenophobia?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone just listened to his rant regarding the muslim prayer rooms at the football and xenophobia?

It was an amazing piece of oratory.

I was with a few other Robbo devotees huddled around the wireless hanging on his every word.
Surely a day that people will one day ask "Do you remember where you were when Robbo gave his Prayer Room speech?"

"I'm not a prune, I'm an animal".

Did he just say "Prune"? Well if he said it, then he meant it.

We live in enightened times brothers.

Thanks to the gift of twitter, we can get small snatches of the great mans beautiful mind, when it is at it's most lubricated (ie after midnight on a friday)

Wish clancee was a prolific handballer.. Headline: Clancee of the handpass

Profound.

How do you get Robbo to un-block you on twitter (essentially an ex-communication)? I was thinking of baking him a cake, but am now leaning towards leaving some fish n chips on the doorstep of the HS for when he rolls in to start work at 11?

Suggestions guys? I am bereft without my prophet. :(

I wonder if the great man is conflicted between his passion for multiculturalism and the fact that he collects cheques from Rupert Murdoch via the biggest piece of redneck toilet paper this side of the equator?

I expect to hear news of his resignation any day now.

How do you get Robbo to un-block you on twitter (essentially an ex-communication)? I was thinking of baking him a cake, but am now leaning towards leaving some fish n chips on the doorstep of the HS for when he rolls in to start work at 11?

Suggestions guys? I am bereft without my prophet. :(

Slab of VB should do it.

Slab of VB should do it.

Yes, that is the base unit which Robbo's currency is founded upon.

I think a Twitter account ought to be created to pay homage to the Great man - acolytesofthecultofrobbo

Think he'll block it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back