Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet Jesus

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
I know stories about a dream you had generally suck.

But I had a dream last night that Robbo reappeared on TV with a full head of hair. His absence from our screens was because he'd gone and had plugs inserted, like Jordan Lewis.

I woke up screaming.

Cleavy

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

But I had a dream last night that Robbo reappeared on TV with a full head of hair. His absence from our screens was because he'd gone and had plugs inserted, like Jordan Lewis.

I woke up screaming.
I figure he’s more of a “hair in a drum” quick fix kind of guy.

Last edited:

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2012
Robbo's sleeve
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Greenbay Packers

I woke up screaming.
5db6047121b5d39ceaf8410adb6af1c7.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nuggetz

Club Legend
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Yesterday or on Sat, eddie mcguire on foxfooty wished robbo well and hoped his recovery was going strongly. He sounded quite upbeat and jovial. I hope this means Robbo is on the mend and things are looking positive for him.

It's not the same without him, the gimp in glasses (Whately) is running wild and he's loving it. Hope our saviour makes a miraculous return for the GF, just to put that gimp on notice.

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2012
Robbo's sleeve
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Greenbay Packers
Yesterday or on Sat, eddie mcguire on foxfooty wished robbo well and hoped his recovery was going strongly. He sounded quite upbeat and jovial. I hope this means Robbo is on the mend and things are looking positive for him.

It's not the same without him, the gimp in glasses (Whately) is running wild and he's loving it. Hope our saviour makes a miraculous return for the GF, just to put that gimp on notice.
Imagine the despair TGO will feel when he returns from down the mountain to find he has been replaced by a golden calf for each day of the week.

western royboy

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea

The Nerdling has been allowed to run rampant without TGO, the show has become a TV version of his radio show - as a poster said many moons ago (apologies I cannot remember who “he insists upon himself“

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad