Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

SuperMal

Rookie
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
I hope the cardboard clown acts that call themselves reporters like the ‘Tom’s’ and Jon ‘Muppet’ Ralph - who use BF as their primary source - appreciate the GROSS HYPOCRICY of maintaining Slobbo’s privacy....,when NO player would ever be afforded the same courtesy - I give you you Sam Rowe and Sam Docherty your Honour.

lordbiggington

Draftee
Feb 23, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Jeezus - so far I’ve heard;

heart attack - possible..lifestyle

mental breakdown - refer above

now

long COVID

all will be revealed in time
and in my dream last night TGO was on one leg, amputated below the knee. His ability to hold a beer while on crutches was impressive.
I clearly think about TGO far too often.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

smy1305

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2011
Buderim
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Robbo needs to do an equivalent of a line of Charlie off a Kmart plate. Perhaps chug a couple of tinnies from the hospital bed.
Ha. Yes it seems that there is “Ill health” and there is “other health”. What’s the big deal tbh?? It’s not like he has overdosed on anything. He’s going through an op that thousands of people doevery year and would surprise not a single person that he is. Just don’t get the subterfuge.

George

Aug 17, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles, Liverpool, PAO
Yeah tell me why a journos health is off limits but an ex-wags social habits aren’t? Hypocritical turds the media. Looking after a “mate”.
I have no opinion on that, was just an observation that they refused to address it past the point of Gerard acknowledging he was going to take time off earlier in the season and now Mike it seems blurted it out accidentally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad