Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Gee I couldn't think of anything worse. Watching Robbo flail his arms about and splutter is almost endearing in a way. Watching Ralphy spout utter crap would be unsufferable.
Obscure joke. Ralph is known for his backflips and backdowns - hence afl180 would be a good gig...oh well

Robbo needs to do an equivalent of a line of Charlie off a Kmart plate. Perhaps chug a couple of tinnies from the hospital bed.

oqtpsty1anxq.gif

da7ea5f6-ddd6-4267-804f-15cc001163d0_screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

smy1305

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 27, 2011
Buderim
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Robbo needs to do an equivalent of a line of Charlie off a Kmart plate. Perhaps chug a couple of tinnies from the hospital bed.
Ha. Yes it seems that there is “Ill health” and there is “other health”. What’s the big deal tbh?? It’s not like he has overdosed on anything. He’s going through an op that thousands of people doevery year and would surprise not a single person that he is. Just don’t get the subterfuge.

Yeah tell me why a journos health is off limits but an ex-wags social habits aren’t? Hypocritical turds the media. Looking after a “mate”.
I have no opinion on that, was just an observation that they refused to address it past the point of Gerard acknowledging he was going to take time off earlier in the season and now Mike it seems blurted it out accidentally.

Back