Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Drunk on the HOF 360 edition, slurring his words and drooling over his co-host Kath flaying his hands around hoping to cop a feel.
In fairness to TGO, I think he can be forgiven for drooling on this occasion :cool:

richoatthedisco

Dude, I go for Richmond
Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
One of those talking Boonie/Warnie figurines, that they used to give away, with VB slabs. Of course, it'd have to be a, Corona, promo.

s-l400.jpg

This, but Robbo.

Sun Ra

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Boomers
Sage warning to Mr De Goey from TGO just now on 360 - "You are pissing in the face of your team mates and your club".
Just think about that for a moment. Could there be a better summation of the situation ? I think not. Never saw golden showers
coming into this but TGO moves in mysterious ways.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

western royboy

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Sage warning to Mr De Goey from TGO just now on 360 - "You are pissing in the face of your team mates and your club".
Just think about that for a moment. Could there be a better summation of the situation ? Think not.
True Poets, use words as metaphors to paint us a picture in our dull minds…I have an image in my head thanks to TGO…

Chalky White

Team Captain
Sep 30, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
TGO: How old are they 18, 20 their brains are even functioning properly mate.

Sage words from the enlightened one. Ginnivan and Quaynor in his gun sights now.

The Nerdling staring on with a stunned mullet look.

Remove this Banner Ad