Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Would rather listen to Caro any day over that bald buffoon.
You appear a touch confused. This might help:

Irony
/ˈʌɪrəni/

noun
  1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
    "‘Don't go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony"

Has a fatwa been issued on the evil Jabba the Hutch? He has relentlessly mocked TGO on OTB as did the sad pathetic “purple” on MMM last night
It has been done brother and now TGO willing, it is but a matter of time before vengeance is ours.

ruhollah-khomeini-agree.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would rather listen to Caro any day over that bald buffoon.

Repent thee now ‘anti-baldist’, lest I cast ye assunder under the eyes of TGO, never to dispoil the fraternity of ‘baldies’ who worship under the sign of TGO.

Out damn spot, out, and do not darken our bald patches again! 3E7298ED-F974-4272-8F9B-5428BE8134ED.jpeg

Jeepers! :p Slobbo about his 3AW colleague Caro: "I don't like her at all. I don't. I don't read her, I don't listen to her, I don't watch her..."

Last edited:
Has a fatwa been issued on the evil Jabba the Hutch? He has relentlessly mocked TGO on OTB as did the sad pathetic “purple” on MMM last night
You probably know all this, and it doesn't match tone of this thread, :p but Pickering and Barrett hate Robbo. I can't remember why Barrett hates him, but Pickering doesn't like him because of his heavily biased reporting about his court case involving him and his rug-wearing, ex-business partner, Jason Sourasis, who's one of Robbo's mates. In fact, TGO was busted for unbalanced reporting of the case.

Ha! The Aus Press Council has found that Robbo's hatchet job on Pickering "failed to take reasonable steps to ensure the article was accurate and not misleading in this respect..... The Council also considers the article implied the complainant had suffered a significant defeat, and did not refer to serious adverse findings made by the Court against his former partner, or its conclusion that “both parties have won and lost”.

While the article did note one of the aspects on which the complainant’s counterclaim for oppression was upheld, the Council considers that this was not sufficient to ensure fairness and balance. Accordingly, the Council concludes that the publication failed to take reasonable steps to ensure fairness and balance in this respect.

As the material was also presented without reasonable fairness and balance in breach of General Principle 3, the publication was obliged under General Principle 4 to take reasonable steps to give the complainant a fair opportunity for a reply if reasonably necessary to address the breach. In this case, the publication eventually offered to publish a “succinct letter” from the complainant. However, given the number and complexity of the issues, as well as the delay involved, the Council concludes that this offer did not amount to a fair and timely opportunity for a response. Accordingly, this aspect of the complaint is also upheld'

http://www.presscouncil.org.au/document-search/adj-1699/

Last edited:
You probably know all this, and it's out of line with the tone of this thread, :p but Pickering and Barrett hate Robbo. I can't remember why Barrett hates him, but Pickering doesn't like him because of his heavily biased reporting about his court case involving him and his rug-wearing, ex-business partner, Jason Sourasis, who's one of Robbo's mates. In fact, TGO was busted for unbalanced reporting of the case.
Barrett and TGO were once rivals at the HUN

The almighty comma makes an appearance among a misnumbered list of dislikes. Is this a cryptic message about no (men's) footy on next week?

Attachments

• robbo.PNG
    robbo.PNG
    251.4 KB · Views: 173

Remove this Banner Ad

Back