Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

gutsroy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can the great slob ever be a good thing?

Except being the great man on this thread
Unbeliever, I say to thee, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against The Great One shall not be forgiven.

If any man defile this temple of The Great One, him The Great One shall destroy.

Thy days are numbered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Axiom, Greenbay Packers
I reckon six years ago someone lost the password to AFL360. https://twitter.com/AFL360 ... was trying to find out when TGO returns.

EIGHTEEN DAYS until the glorious, great one returns. We've seen snippets, tweets and impromptu radio interviews. I can barely contain my zeal.
The intern who ran the account left.

TeeKray

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Moderator #830
I reckon six years ago someone lost the password to AFL360. https://twitter.com/AFL360 ... was trying to find out when TGO returns.

EIGHTEEN DAYS until the glorious, great one returns. We've seen snippets, tweets and impromptu radio interviews. I can barely contain my zeal.
It's actually sooner than that - returns March 11.

rumply

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, 76ers
The genuine look of bewilderment and/or contempt on TGO's face here is priceless. You can almost picture Him thinking "What the f is this f*wit doing"?

And thus a new year of TGO begins.

Praise.

View attachment 608987
The older he gets, the more & more GTO is looking like someone I used to know (who's long since dead & who, just quietly, seemed to get hit again with the ugly stick every birthday, most unfair). Not that GTO will ever suffer the same fate (death), so I worry for what he'll look like in, lets say, a 100 years time.

The price of immortality doesn't come cheap I guess...

Last edited:

Damon_3388

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red WIngs
The older he gets, the more & more GTO is looking like someone I used to know (who's long since dead & who, just quietly, seemed to get hit again with the ugly stick every birthday, most unfair). Not that GTO will ever suffer the same fate (death), so I worry for what he'll look like in, lets say, a 100 years time.

TGO, AKA Methuselah.

Spongebob

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Fighting Illini

TGO would have no acquaintance with the ugly stick.

While his inner strength is hit by the beauty stick, his outer visage is worked over by the character stick.

Praise.

Bloodied52

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Sydney
Under week now to the first encyclical from high on the King St Hill.

It will be live. It will be laden with the slabby weights of new injunctions, new commandments, the fizz of holy Corona and slurp of kebab hoovered into the holy maw.

We just await the pronouncements. I am rocking on the gleaming pew of light in the local church establishment hands out in front in humble supplication for a pot, some dimmies (not Sth Melbourne) and the Word.

Did the Nigerian Princess, betrothed to TGO, fulfill the gaping longing of TGO, by rocking up and hunkering down beneath the kebab and dimmy wrapper quilted eiderdown?

During this period of 40 days and nights X 4 TGO has been in deep contemplation. Deep dish thoughts are on the menu. The blessed morning gargle of Jim Beam is complete. The devil is afoot, taking the form of Hutchy the Jabberer. Time to rise TGO. Footy needs you more than ever.

Pass the sauce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Suns, Seahawks, Tottenham, Mets
Will I be able to receive the sermons via Kayo brothers? I have Foxtel during the off season and am giving the middle finger to Murdoch by paying a lot less to him than I was previously for an inferior experience. Take that!
I'm not sure Brother Beerfish. If Kayo has Fox Footy then I'm guessing it should be sweet.

Edit: Actually you should be ok Brother according to this link:

https://help.kayosports.com.au/s/article/What-AFL-is-available-on-Kayo

"Kayo has you covered for all things AFL. If you love your Aussie Rules, you'll have access to every match of every round + every match of the Finals Series before the Grand Final Live.
You'll also get access to every game of the AFLW, AFLX and JLT Community Series and the U18 Championship.
The action doesn't stop there either. You'll have access to a bunch of AFL related shows like AFL Open Mike, AFL On The Couch, AFL 360 and plenty more."

Praise!

Top Bottom