Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

So he goes Ross Lyon over a non criminal matter, a matter that is resolved, knowing full well no one can comment as a legal confidentiality agreement has been struck.

Then when one of his 'heroes' appears in court on serious drug charges we get the sob story. Just following on from his hero worship of Hird.

That is why he is the worst journalist in the AFL world, completely biased. You telling me he did not know Bomber was on the gear? Everyone knew, the erratic behaviour was a dead give away. But I guess Robbo only reveals drug issues when it involves people not associated with him or the club he supports.

Weak as piss.

Begone, heathen! :thumbsdown:

Weak as piss.

Yes, you are. Coming in here, this holy place, espousing lies. Like going to the Vatican and taking a dump on the pope...mobile.

Look at this glorious journalistic treat!
Many of us would have thought Carey or Ablett would probably be a bit more legendary than a mediocre back pocket who managed a premiership every seven years as coach. Nope, the long term former Essendon coach has been endorsed!

Forget the parsley, rosemary and the thyme, TGO last night gave us a veritable field of sage.

Brothers and Sisters, let us not cast our phones in the wilderness of King St, neither let us not place store in the words of Linda Lovelace or fivers in the waistband of her foundation garments.

She, like the Doubting Thomas Nerdling, will have the scales fall from her eyes and join the Tabernacle choir.

Last night, having gargled mightily from fluids and swallowed pills purely to give us another Slurmon, TGO stepped up to the pulpit.

Words were delivered. The root cause was in the sub-text. The perfidious rumours about the alleged doping regime at EFC are core. Jemmeetryo is the one who should pay for all this. Bomber is not just innocent but truly righteous.

I fully expect TGO will appear in court when the case takes place. He will gird the powerful loins and smite away the unjust accusations. The Prosecution will fall on their knees and 'hunker down and testify'. Case dismissed. The Beak will instead request the Jacks to charge Jemmeetryo.

Has anyone read his article about Bomber Thompson?

If you haven't then head out and buy a packet of Winnie Blues and read it, smoke in hand.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...p/news-story/27060d972e504731a1f95de05a2f80db

Some nights, smoke in hand, he would be jovial and joking,
Smoke in hand, he’d rage even harder.
Smoke in hand, he’d talk about his marriage troubles, how he would hound the internet at 4am for information to help try to clear his name

Plus there is this beautiful line about mateship...

There was and is a kinship with Bomber, a kinship based on a couple of blokes sneaking a dart, talking footy — one with a mountain of knowledge more than the other — and it was a kinship felt by many who have enjoyed his company.

Has anyone read his article about Bomber Thompson?

If you haven't then head out and buy a packet of Winnie Blues and read it, smoke in hand.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...p/news-story/27060d972e504731a1f95de05a2f80db

Some nights, smoke in hand, he would be jovial and joking,
Smoke in hand, he’d rage even harder.
Smoke in hand, he’d talk about his marriage troubles, how he would hound the internet at 4am for information to help try to clear his name

Plus there is this beautiful line about mateship...

There was and is a kinship with Bomber, a kinship based on a couple of blokes sneaking a dart, talking footy — one with a mountain of knowledge more than the other — and it was a kinship felt by many who have enjoyed his company.

There was and is a kinship with Bomber, a kinship based on a couple of blokes sneaking a dart, talking footy — one with a mountain of knowledge( Robbo) more than the other

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Sisters, Brothers and other people (had a quickie dart with one recently*),

Every now and then I listen to words uttered or scrawled by others. I counsel all of you to not do this very often, if at all, other than to my Slurmons.

'Listening' is a word that is close to 'listing' which sort of means means tilting and can lead to falling over in an inner Melbourne city tabernacle. This is why 'listening' and (its inbred relative from the Central Goldfields) 'reading', can be so dangerous.

Even I can only do the listening thinggy after mightily imbibing on the results of my turning water into holy Coronas and fruit into kebabs miracles. As you will have observed I don't do the listening thinggy with the Nerdling who creeps onto the lectern of my 360 degrees.

But this week I forced myself to do the listening thinggy to the words of others. Some were scrawled on the dead sea scroll of the Age and others on what is called the internetty where you can download an App on your phone (*can the person I had a quickie ...erm dart with..please return my phone and my red and black flogger)... by the way, brethren/sistren/other peopleren, App is a word.

The listening thinggy (rhymes with Kinggy) exercise was yousuful. I learned thinggys that I wish to share dear followers.

The most important thinggy is beware of false prophets.

They would have it that:
* Robinson is Out 1 and is to be replaced by the Towers of Babel in Sydney. Well that Club as I have warned many toymes is an abomination. They are still trying to claim Joey D under father/son and that James the Hird is a priority selection for their Academy. Rest assured dear followers Robinson is in. I am always in. I'm in like Flynn on Kinggy St.

*'Robbo' 2 has a heart problem and has had a device inserted. The only thing on my heart is heaviness for the unjust words of others. (Are they in factoid, real words?)

If anything was inserted it could have been my phone device. I let it ringgy three times and press my left nipple to turn it off. Miraculously 40 minutes later a slab, a carton of Winnie Blues, a 6 pack of Chiko Rolls and 2 large Ozzie pizza thinggys arrive for breakfast, along with a frozen jubbly thinggy provided by my friendly Apostle mate, Bomber.

These are just unfounded rumours. Ignore them false words. Read and listen to my words only. Watch and smell only my words, lest you be led down the path of Jabberer the Hutchy and other false prophets.

1. Dan Robinson shares a name with TGO and one can only ponder what influence that surname coincidence has had on his career. The "Towers of Babel" is of course Dean Towers, aka the little ruckman who could.

2 "Robbo" is of course the nickname bestowed on the Saints dashing backman, Dylan Roberton. He seems a terrific young fellow and I am certain all footy fans wish him the best.

Brothers. The Nerdling's behaviour has become not a problem, but THE problem.

The sheer ego of the Nerdling was on display for all when he interrupted TGO on his post apocalyptic ANZAC rant to invade TGO's space and point to the run sheet.

WTF?

How does Robbo tolerate the Nerdling's company after such a grave transgression??

DcaD8G8VMAAD_X5.jpg

Saturdays sermon delivered the most apt of comparisons, praise

Those peasants over on "Bounce" have made light of TGO's slight mishap during the week when he missed a spot in shaving his holy scalp and going on air anyway. I'm sure if TGO was watching he would've put his schooner down onto the bar, butted his dart and headed straight over to Fox Footy studios to smite those making jest of his tuft, unless the current round was his shout of course.

DcaD8G8VMAAD_X5.jpg

Saturdays sermon delivered the most apt of comparisons, praise

Beautiful
I await Monday's sermon

"When you hear about slavery to mediocrity for 14 years.....14 years Gerard? That sounds like a choice"

"Youse was there for 14 years and it is all of youse"

True genius.

"When you hear about slavery to mediocrity for 14 years.....14 years Gerard? That sounds like a choice"

"Youse was there for 14 years and it is all of youse"

True genius.
“The dons need a revolutionary leader... like whose that bloke with the top hat? Gabe... GABRIEL LINCARD GERARD! Like that bloke just someone with with vision yknow”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back