Senior List
Jan 23, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Suns, Seahawks, Tottenham, Mets
TGO clearly on board with what "The Furnace" segment is all about:

(Discussing Adelaide and Tex Walker)

TGO (for it was He): "I don't think the Crows are combustible, far from it. Who made that question up? You?"
Nerdling: "No, that was out of Chris Judd's...."
TGO (interrupting): "Did he say they're combustible?"
Nerdling: "We try to pick the threads out of why we play."
TGO: "Is that what we do?"
Nerdling: "Yeah"
TGO: "Who made, who said that it was combustible? Juddy?"
Nerdling: "The erupt was Juddy"
TGO (after a long pause and a smack of the lips): "OK".

Praise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jazzee

Club Legend
Nov 4, 2011
At the feet of Robbo aka The, TGO.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Spurs
“I agree with Tim Watson’s comments on... Gerard’s radio station”

TGO very nearly mentioned the radio station that shall no be named but managed to restrain himself. Great self discipline once again.
I do love that he refuses to mention his previous place of employment.

moogerfooger

Club Legend
Sep 8, 2008
Pacific Northwest
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Seattle Seahawks
Quite possibly TGO's signature moment in all the years of 360. All hail the great man.

TGO: OK, I got a surprise for you. For the first time ever, I've just really listened to your intro, cos I got a phone call from a friend of mine tonight and he's going "on the 360 agenda". And other people have said it to me and tonight I listened and it's quite right, "on the 360 agenda". You've been doing it for like eight years

Nerdling: So we've broken new ground, you've listened for the first time

TGO: Nah, well I sorta listen but I'm worrying about what I'm gonna say instead of what you're gonna say, which is not a funny thing because ya know I just say "hello Gerard" so I don't have a lot to think about. But it just hammered home because only half an hour ago someone said "360 agenda". With that nasally voice that they take you off

Nerdling: I'll be self conscious for good now!

TGO: You'll be right

Words cannot do this justice because each time he says "360 agenda" he imparts greater levels of, shall we say, the moron element into it. This is must see TV.

TheExtractorFactor

Club Legend
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Knicks // NY Giants
He sounded like he was imitating Walt Jr from Breaking Bad when he said ‘360 agenda.’

jazzee

Club Legend
Nov 4, 2011
At the feet of Robbo aka The, TGO.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Spurs
Wasn't TGO going off only last week about umpires needing to be treated with more respect?

With a flick of the wrist, and seemingly a flick of the brain, the scripture is re-written.

Praise.
Ha, came to write pretty much the exact same thing. He even retweeted it again he was so staggered.

Also liked this -

It's on!

Top Bottom