(Log in to remove this ad.)

George

AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Liverpool
Moderator #1,406
Davo, Chook, and Dicko.

Reading between the lines it becomes ever apparent that these are TGO's three wise men.

The three gifts had a spiritual meaning: South Melbourne Dimmies as a symbol of kingship on earth, Holy Coronas as a symbol of deity, and a 30 pack of Winnie Blues as a symbol of death. This dates back to early pre-optical TGO: "South Melbourne Dimmies, as to a king; 30 pack of Winnie Blues, as to one who was mortal; and Holy Coronas, as to a God (TGO)."

Praise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Seattle Seahawks
South Australia is another country, it is decreed.

TGO: You know what I hate? You know what I hate Gerard? I don't hate. You know what really disturbs me? Where people say "I pay my money, I can do whatever I like". That is just BLEEP. Sorry, sorry.

Nerdling: See, now you've gone too far

TGO: I have. See I've just said "don't go too far". Sorry kids.

Last edited:

kaypee

All Australian
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
New York Knicks and Chicago Bulls
TGO has obviously spent the day in retreat and contemplative prayer before delivering this thunder bolt from atop Mount Olympus, delivering a complex verdict in the language of his followers. PBUH.

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
Moderator #1,418
Do we just allow heathens to waltz in here and insult TGO?
No we don't. That's why you should report such posts as heresy like I have been known to and let the moderators do their job. Some heathens simply cannot resist the urge to defile the sanctity of our temple to He.

jazzee

Club Legend
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Spurs
No we don't. That's why you should report such posts as heresy like I have been known to and let the moderators do their job. Some heathens simply cannot resist the urge to defile the sanctity of our temple to He.
Apologies brother Beerfish, was more rabble rousing than complaining. I'm pretty sure I would have been chanting Barabbas to Pontius Pilate.

Top Bottom