George

Aug 17, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Liverpool
Davo, Chook, and Dicko.

Reading between the lines it becomes ever apparent that these are TGO's three wise men.

The three gifts had a spiritual meaning: South Melbourne Dimmies as a symbol of kingship on earth, Holy Coronas as a symbol of deity, and a 30 pack of Winnie Blues as a symbol of death. This dates back to early pre-optical TGO: "South Melbourne Dimmies, as to a king; 30 pack of Winnie Blues, as to one who was mortal; and Holy Coronas, as to a God (TGO)."

Praise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moogerfooger

Club Legend
Sep 8, 2008
Pacific Northwest
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Seattle Seahawks
South Australia is another country, it is decreed.

TGO: You know what I hate? You know what I hate Gerard? I don't hate. You know what really disturbs me? Where people say "I pay my money, I can do whatever I like". That is just BLEEP. Sorry, sorry.

Nerdling: See, now you've gone too far

TGO: I have. See I've just said "don't go too far". Sorry kids.

Last edited:

jazzee

Club Legend
Nov 4, 2011
At the feet of Robbo aka The, TGO.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Spurs
No we don't. That's why you should report such posts as heresy like I have been known to and let the moderators do their job. Some heathens simply cannot resist the urge to defile the sanctity of our temple to He.
Apologies brother Beerfish, was more rabble rousing than complaining. I'm pretty sure I would have been chanting Barabbas to Pontius Pilate.

Bloodied52

Premium Platinum
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
After TGO's twitter thingamy contemplation of pinching and stomping resulting in Ben Stratton, it was curious to watch Coach Snarko occupy massive pulpit time.

Coach Snarko railed against the massive medeeyaa coverage of Stratton. TGO and even chatterbox Nerdling were polite and did not press the Coach about his comments.

There was no need. Clearly TGO agreed. HE had clearly decided his Twitter thingamy had put the issue to bed. All other medeeya comment was redundant and had been pushed by false prophets such as Hutchy the Jabberer's minions and BarRat.

Custard Guts

Team Captain
Jul 6, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
While raining down His sweet, righteous judgement upon the game day security saga, only TGO can stare deep into the soul of humankind and sum it up thusly;

"History is littered with fights".

When will we learn?

Bless.

Top Bottom