Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max zero

Premium Platinum
Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
TGO has immediately identified why the reigning premiers are inconsistant: no 'psycho coach' position.

The Eagles admistration should immdiately gives their thanks for such an incredible insight.

I am writing an angry letter as we speak.

Disco Brad

Rookie
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Weapondry - Good word that brothers - so is delicaletely. As a professional English teacher, I feel inadequate at my own limited understanding of the myriad of choices of vocabulary that I have to reassess every day. Thank you TGO, for reminding me of my own mortal and failed attempts at articulating the Essendon coaching dilemma.

Beerfish

Bless
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
Weapondry - Good word that brothers - so is delicaletely. As a professional English teacher, I feel inadequate at my own limited understanding of the myriad of choices of vocabulary that I have to reassess every day. Thank you TGO, for reminding me of my own mortal and failed attempts at articulating the Essendon coaching dilemma.
Delicaletely put.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gingernuts

binlicker
Apr 25, 2018
koroit
AFL Club
Geelong
I've been on bigfooty like seven years and have never seen this thread.

I have sinned. Praise be hungover.
you have not sinned you are only human, I am the bigger sinner as I have played indoor cricket with TGO.
"He also loved cursing, so it came to him; And he did not delight in blessing, so it was far from him"

kaypee

All Australian
Aug 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
New York Knicks and Chicago Bulls
I wish i had never seen it. ******* drunk campaigner
Many turn away from the light, but the light is always there. Some walk towards it, some walk away and then see it on a far horizon. we are always walking toward it, some just take a longer route. PBUH

Top Bottom