richoatthedisco

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 18, 2007
Paradise
AFL Club
Richmond
Yep aware of that brother richo, still a great band name

PS doesn’t it mean hang loose?

Is it the church sanctioned tgo hand sign? Akin to William Churchill’s victory sign or Lemmy’s one finger salute?
I thought it meant 'ridgey didge!'

Sydney Stack regularly gives it both barrels, so I'm going to assume it is a signal used by Exalted Ones to put us mortals at ease with Their Greatness.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I thought it was TGO embracing Bill and Ted three coming out?

Would he be a Bogus or Excellent man? Maybe he views both equally.

Bloodied52

Premium Platinum
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
So Nerdling is to be replaced by Beardless Kid turning up for his first communion. Should be an interesting week. I expect some gentle Slurmons and no brutal religioid circumcision of Beardless Kid. There may be some brief homilies on why Geelong lost and how the umpiring and Worsfold's coaching have improved since the night of Worsfold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

richoatthedisco

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 18, 2007
Paradise
AFL Club
Richmond
False Nerdling: "It actually wasn't a great weekend of footy, I didn't think, standard-wise. We'll talk about the state of the game a bit later with the coaches, but lots of incidents, lots of talking points-
TGO: Orrrhhhh! It was a great weekend.
False Nerdling: Fascinating from here-
TGO: Yeeaaaah, it was a great weekend.

Elixuh

Oct 27, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins
False Nerdling: "It actually wasn't a great weekend of footy, I didn't think, standard-wise. We'll talk about the state of the game a bit later with the coaches, but lots of incidents, lots of talking points-
TGO: Orrrhhhh! It was a great weekend.
False Nerdling: Fascinating from here-
TGO: Yeeaaaah, it was a great weekend.
I always know we are in for greatness when in the first 30 seconds, I haven't been able to make out a word TGO has said.

Top Bottom