Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
i have a young pacer by a sire called Sportswriter that is at the moment unnamed. It’s too early to tell whether he will make it but getting close to having to give him a race name.

I had “Crash Craddock” in mind but I’m now open to honouring TGO instead.

As a side issue - should I geld him or leave him as a bull? 🤷‍♂️
You already know the answer that you seek, brother.

Praise.

Jul 6, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
i have a young pacer by a sire called Sportswriter that is at the moment unnamed. It’s too early to tell whether he will make it but getting close to having to give him a race name.

The seed of 'Sportswriter' has a name foretold in the stars, unlike any other, as if handpicked by He himself ...

'Good Word That'

He will be pleased, and surely shower His ample blessings, and countless wagers, upon the sacred steed.

Make it so brother.

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
What about the gelding? Yes/No
TGO has chosen not to spawn, for He cannot be replicated, and the crushing burden that would come with being Son of TGO would be too much for even a semi-deity to bear.

The seed of 'Sportswriter' has a name foretold in the stars, unlike any other, as if handpicked by He himself ...

'Good Word That'

He will be pleased, and surely shower His ample blessings, and countless wagers, upon the sacred steed.

Make it so brother.
Heartily endorsed, Brother Guts.

Other possibilities should Sportswriter turn out to be a prolific sire:
The Holy Comma
A RACIST, GERARD!
Whiting
Put His Arms Around Him
I Dunno, I Dunno

Jul 6, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
TGO has chosen not to spawn, for He cannot be replicated, and the crushing burden that would come with being Son of TGO would be too much for even a semi-deity to bear.

The Holy Comma
A RACIST, GERARD!
Whiting
Put His Arms Around Him
I Dunno, I Dunno

Ooooh. Now I'm very, very torn.

The Holy Comma
A RACIST, GERARD!
Whiting
Put His Arms Around Him
I Dunno, I Dunno

Wristflick Robbo

Buzz Hawk

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2017
Buttox
AFL Club
Hawthorn
TGO must know something we don’t (which is self evident of course).
On more than one occasion referring to the granny being “tomorra”.
Eg with Stevie J, “you’re pretty close to Jezza Cameron, ya mates, how do ya think he’ll go tomorra”.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm

Let it be known that TGO has a son....I worked with him some 15 years ago....He would be about 30 years of age now.

Not sure if there's a word limit but I would humbly throw You Are A w***er Andy Maher into the mix.

I think the young steed needs a few runs up and down King St. Of course he'd be pulling a bespoke chariot driven by TGO. Nerdling will be there with a broom and pan.

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong

Racecaller Robbo after tonight

Back