Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamingja

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
i have a young pacer by a sire called Sportswriter that is at the moment unnamed. It’s too early to tell whether he will make it but getting close to having to give him a race name.

I had “Crash Craddock” in mind but I’m now open to honouring TGO instead.

As a side issue - should I geld him or leave him as a bull? 🤷‍♂️
Racecaller Robbo after tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Foucault1989

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Blessed be the light in TGO's eyes upon finding out Jim Beam is the new sponsor of the 'weekend forecast'.

"JIM BEAM? Is that the NEW SPONSA? ... Just send it to the Warrandyte Post Office. I'll get it, trust me I'll get it".
As someone who grew up and lives in Warrandyte I feel the remarkable energy of the holy blessed TGO moving through our humble village.

gingernuts

binlicker
Apr 25, 2018
the southern end of the minyip swamp
AFL Club
Geelong
Then said horse “Robbo” shall be gelded immediately - in keeping with the wishes of TGO and in the hope that like his namesake he shall become a Unicorn
I said I have been straight to the source not straight to the horse, Western Royboy Rogers is your horse named trigger?
rrr.jpg

western royboy

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Whilst on hols in Bangkok - I am hearing of some feud and Sydney based turd Buzz Rothfield over the Bad Barry v Gallen mega fight - what am I missing?

FYI - like myself, the young neddy is having a few weeks off before beginning pre-season

Top Bottom