3rd Grade Maggy

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2004
In the Finals ...
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Southampton
Brothers - gather around for I bring great news.

I awoke yesterday from my slumber to find this on my feed. ....

Naturally I knew this was to be a great day...and so it was.
The little fella ”Good Word That” was off to Mildura later in the night and I should have joined the dots a lot earlier, but I digress.

I was stunned by tis final acknowledgment from the real media of the greatness of TGO.

With a spring in my step I headed off on the long trek. I was stunned by the market moves 7’s into 4’s, what is going on I wondered. Arriving on course there was confidence that the son of Sportswriter could get the job done, but not from me, was I the doubting Thomas?

The race did not go to plan, instead of holding the lead we settled back and I was happy to run a drum, but I needn’t have worried, at the 300m he pulled out and and quickly put the odds favourite to sleep saluting by 5 metres.

As I fought back true tears of Joy, I looked to my tweet and knew I had been told. TGO had spoken and so it was.
Racing parlance and TGO praise. Truly a Venn Diagram/Circle invented just for me.

wherearemykeys

Senior List
Jan 23, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Suns, Seahawks, Tottenham
Brothers,
First I must apologise for my absence in Church over the past season; as a holder of a holy comma I understand that more is expected and I throw myself at the mercy of TGO and the Church.
More disturbing though are the comments by the heathens on Reddit on the r/afl subreddit regarding his sermon in the Herald Sun on 2 AFLW players on opposing teams.

I quote from His scripture thus:
"On the surface and within their scared privacy, the gay romance between Emma Kearney and Kate Shierlaw is near enough perfect. What's not to like? Footy. Love. Footy. Sex. Footy. A golden retriever named Archie..." (and so on).

Replies on the subreddit such as "Go to horny jail Robbo", "...AFL 360 is a tough watch", and "...even the basic stuff like punctuation is a joke" shows that the word of TGO is still widely misunderstood. May 2021 be the season that the understanding of His word reaches outside the confines of our Church.

Praise.

Custard Guts

Team Captain
Jul 6, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Brothers,
First I must apologise for my absence in Church over the past season; as a holder of a holy comma I understand that more is expected and I throw myself at the mercy of TGO and the Church.
More disturbing though are the comments by the heathens on Reddit on the r/afl subreddit regarding his sermon in the Herald Sun on 2 AFLW players on opposing teams.

I quote from His scripture thus:
"On the surface and within their scared privacy, the gay romance between Emma Kearney and Kate Shierlaw is near enough perfect. What's not to like? Footy. Love. Footy. Sex. Footy. A golden retriever named Archie..." (and so on).

Replies on the subreddit such as "Go to horny jail Robbo", "...AFL 360 is a tough watch", and "...even the basic stuff like punctuation is a joke" shows that the word of TGO is still widely misunderstood. May 2021 be the season that the understanding of His word reaches outside the confines of our Church.

Praise.
I can't be the only one craving a post-coital Winnie Blue after imbibing His words brothers, my loins aflame, and I don't even smoke.

dktm

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Poor form by TGO in tomorrow's Herald sun.
His attempt at becoming the male version of Cawwowine Wilson is sloppy at best.

The halo has dimmed oh great one

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wherearemykeys

Senior List
Jan 23, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Suns, Seahawks, Tottenham
A heads up, GWT is running again tonight at Mildura, race 10. Currently $3.20 the win (fixed), $1.14 the place. Looking for its 3rd win in a row apparently.

Gamble responsibly.

Remove this Banner Ad