Remove this Banner Ad

wherearemykeys

Team Captain
Jan 23, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Suns, Seahawks, Tottenham
A discussion regarding whether open footy is better than close finishes. The nerdling was firmly on the side that open footy, despite the final margin sometimes blowing out is better to watch. TGO however, had said 2 minutes earlier that he preferred close finishes, but then demonstrated that you can hold both of these 2 totally opposing views at the same time:

TGO (for it was He): "I was bored to death at half time mate. I, I, were you, you were, I'm going ohhh, what is this (raises hands to his forehead and rubs eyes). Clarko and Scotty, c'mon. Just tactical players goin' at each other. They wanted to beat each other tactically rather than let the game flow and that's fine, that's what they do. And it stayed close and it was alright at the end but for 2 and a half quarters mate, bang".

Nerdling: "I think you're making my point. I look forward to the off-air discussion that's about to unfold..."

TGO (interrupting): "I don't think you made your point very well"

Praise.

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2012
Robbo's sleeve
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Greenbay Packers
I must say Monday is now my favourite night of the week waiting with baited breath to see what pearls of wisdom he can dazzle us with
Prediction for tonight:

*Head down, rubbing eyes*" Collingwood, Collingwood, Collingwood." Right before unloading a 10 minute rant while Gerard quietly nods.

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’ve never met him, but mark Robinson looks like a guy that would stink of B.O
TGO was once described by Sam Newman as a 'rancid little man' this was accompanied by one of Newman's best lip/nose curls indicating offensiveness.

TGO describes his own odour as 'the scent, of, greatness'.

Imagine 100 rotting kebabs and Dim Sims combined with 100 stale litres of fourex and one is getting close to imagining an indescribable odour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HPKS

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Sydney
Prediction for tonight:

*Head down, rubbing eyes*" Collingwood, Collingwood, Collingwood." Right before unloading a 10 minute rant while Gerard quietly nods.
Always funny how he starts about Collingwood with me and Eddie line then how much he respects Bucks and then before you know it he’s twisting the knife as best he can. It’s gona be one big laugh if Bucks finishes off this year and heads back into the media. Gloves will be off and robbo I think will end up with a bloody nose.

Remove this Banner Ad