Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
hDw.gif
530-90_583245cc21498.jpg

i cant understand why people watch robbo and wheatley. they seem like to of the slimiest individuals i have ever come across. the few times i tried to watch their show they made my skin crawl.
+

He who repents can walk amongst the enlightened through the Holiest of lights on your path to salvation.

Your reward will come to be as you join your brethren as we ascend to the kingdom of his Holiness.

kaypee

All Australian
Aug 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
New York Knicks and Chicago Bulls
+

He who repents can walk amongst the enlightened through the Holiest of lights on your path to salvation.

Your reward will come to be as you join your brethren as we ascend to the kingdom of his Holiness.
Whately, or whatever his name is, is a false idol. He will test us, and betray TGO. But TGO already knows this. PBUH

Whately, or whatever his name is, is a false idol. He will test us, and betray TGO. But TGO already knows this. PBUH

His name is unspeakable as he is the demon who tries to divert us from the one true path.

Gerard -we had all the award nights stacked together- when referencing the overload of footy this week in the media.

Robbo- nah they weren’t they were on different nights.

Bless TGO for the smile he makes in my soul.

I like to picture TGO as a magnificent white oak, his sturdy trunk and sparse foliage allowing him to withstand the callow nerdling’s gale force blusterings of ‘researched statements’ and ‘accurate reporting’.

He is the yin to Gerard’s yang, never allowing rational analysis to interfere with his gut feel and uncanny instinct.

May his tap root afford him an everlasting supply of Melbourne Bitter and nicotine as befits the one, the only, TGO.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I like to picture TGO as a magnificent white oak, his sturdy trunk and sparse foliage allowing him to withstand the callow nerdling’s gale force blusterings of ‘researched statements’ and ‘accurate reporting’.

He is the yin to Gerard’s yang, never allowing rational analysis to interfere with his gut feel and uncanny instinct.

May his tap root afford him an everlasting supply of Melbourne Bitter and nicotine as befits the one, the only, TGO.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That is one of the most beautiful I have ever read. Kudos to you, brother gutsroy.

Geelong to win, Melbourne to make the Grand Final.

TGO slurmons continue to deliver wise advice in these troubling times.

Hunker down and testify.

All praise.

Buzz Hawk

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2017
Buttox
AFL Club
Hawthorn
TGO at the start of the show, “oi can’t wait until Scotty and Richo come on, oim gonna start a fight about Jack Stevens being poached by Geelong, you watch Gerard”.
Richo and Scotty come on, session nearly over before the nerdling asks about the Stevens story.
TGO - “yeah forgot about that!”

That is one of the most beautiful I have ever read. Kudos to you, brother gutsroy.
Thou art too kind, brother, the praise shall not be mine or thine, all praise be to TGO in all eternity.

Now let us all join together in prayer:

Our Robbo, first dart chain smoked at seven,
substantial be thy Girth,
thy stardom come,
thou beers doth shotgun,
Loved in Perth, wooed by HQ at Seven.
Give us this day thy daily hot take.
Forgive nerdling his poor skill on the scull,
as we hunt down all those
who blaspheme against thee.
Who laugh not at Rob’s rascals,
and don’t love Bomber’s diaries.
For thine are the yardglass,
vodka Red Bulls and durries,
for ever and ever. Amen.
- Vaya con Dios, vaya con Robbo -

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
“The history books - you don’t look back in 20 years and say ‘oh, the Swans were pretty good in nineteen.....what are we? Oh, 2018”
Detail is so yesterday, it’s all about “the vibe”
Indeed.

If one seeks to attain such a following, to be so wise in his pronouncements and pontificating, one must have an open mind.

And none has a mind so open and uncluttered, as TGO.

Praise.

Back