Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

That's gone straight through me, Gerard.
TGO showing us that he's human, too, down here fighting in the trenches.
Fighting with us.
Fighting the good fight.
The fight against Huddo the w***er, James Magnussen, Mick Malthouse, the boys from The Rub and drinking in moderation.
It went straight through me, too, Robbo. It went straight through us all.

TheExtractorFactor

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
New York Knicks/Football Giants
Fitting that the piece de resistance of TGO shade towards SEN comes on the final show. Discussing the death of Tony Peek:

"Everyone from Fox Footy, everyone from The Herald Sun, *gestures at Gerard* and everyone from ...where you work... we pass on our condolences."

And so another year of live TV scripture from TGO comes to an end and what a year it has been. Among many highlights (of which I'm sure I've left some out):

He was made immortal on a footy card
The decree that Tom Lynch be forever known as "The White Franklin"
Trying to convert Melissa Etheridge
The blessing of an off-cut from a wood-chopper
The outstanding performance on the ANZAC Day show
The blessed MOTGO (Mother Of TGO) appeared
The withdrawal of the letters "SEN" from the sacred text
The loss of His phone and bank details
His dismissal of the false Nerdling
The adornment of the legendary cowboy hat
The sermon on how His disciples should party
The declaration that footy food should be Cheezels, chocolate, water, Fanta and pizzas
His forgiveness of the Nerdling for swearing
The sermon on how to not judge coaches
The partaking of the sacred kebab live on air

TGO talk aside,,, the many, many stellar works of Brothers who have immortalised TGO in various Photoshop poses for future disciples to one day ruminate upon has been brilliant. Seriously, they were amazing - I struggle to draw a stick man in MS Paint.

Also if there are any people reading this with contacts in the music industry the potential for an unplugged album is right up there.

This has become my favourite thread on BF, by a long way. With a final flick of the wrist and click of the pen thank you Brothers for another outstanding year. I hope that one day the sacred comma is bestowed upon us all. May you walk in His footsteps over the off-season with kebab in one hand, Corona in the other and a Winnie Blue hanging out the mouth.

Praise.

AnimalEnclosure

Senior List
May 10, 2013
Bay of Pigs
AFL Club
St Kilda
TGO finished with a flourish in the post-Grand Final show.
He wondered what would have happened if the ball had spilled through for a point after Jack Darling dropped his sitter with about a minute to go.
Spoke about the prospect of Shannon Hurn then taking the kick-in, unloading a barrel and the ball being swept to the other end for a match-winning goal.
It is decreed - team that scores the point gets to take the kick in. Will become part of the AFL's off-season rule changes.

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
TGO finished with a flourish in the post-Grand Final show.
He wondered what would have happened if the ball had spilled through for a point after Jack Darling dropped his sitter with about a minute to go.
Spoke about the prospect of Shannon Hurn then taking the kick-in, unloading a barrel and the ball being swept to the other end for a match-winning goal.
It is decreed - team that scores the point gets to take the kick in. Will become part of the AFL's off-season rule changes.

The AFL has been concerned about scoring for while. Needless to say TGO has heard their pleas and delivered upon them a foolproof way to increase the amount of goals kicked.

As per usual the AFL has failed to acknowledge greatness when they see it.

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Energy Australia

You were warned, now be gone with you.
It has now been two weeks since TGO issued the fatwa against Energy Australia - any false prophets posting in this thread with accounts with said energy provider will be permabanned forthwith...

Hmmmm what will TGO dine on in to celebrate his memorial on 25/12?

The hated Jabberer the Hutch is so fond of the USA that the country is on the nose with TGO. However the country's festival of Thanksgiving for darts, coronas and kebabs has one food item of promise.

Deep Fried battered Turkey will be on the TGO menu but with some additions. One of which will be a stuffing of Dimmies (not the South Melbourne variiety).

Spuds carved to resemble Demetriou will be roasted. A sculpture of kebabs will be demolished.

Napkins will be festive red and black pizza boxes to mop up the All Praise Mayo.

There will be an empty chair in case the Nigerian Princess finally pops by.

Back