Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmmm what will TGO dine on in to celebrate his memorial on 25/12?

The hated Jabberer the Hutch is so fond of the USA that the country is on the nose with TGO. However the country's festival of Thanksgiving for darts, coronas and kebabs has one food item of promise.

Deep Fried battered Turkey will be on the TGO menu but with some additions. One of which will be a stuffing of Dimmies (not the South Melbourne variiety).

Spuds carved to resemble Demetriou will be roasted. A sculpture of kebabs will be demolished.

Napkins will be festive red and black pizza boxes to mop up the All Praise Mayo.

There will be an empty chair in case the Nigerian Princess finally pops by.

Any talk of Dimmies and TGO must only be conveyed as friend dimmies.

It’s an Insult to the great slob to even suggest a steamed option.

Any talk of Dimmies and TGO must only be conveyed as friend dimmies.

It’s an Insult to the great slob to even suggest a steamed option.
Connoissuers of the great delicacy know that the best dimmies are first steamed, then fried Heston like to give the best of both worlds...

Connoissuers of the great delicacy know that the best dimmies are first steamed, then fried Heston like to give the best of both worlds...
This is very sensible and correct.

But our great bogan would fry and fry again if need be.

Connoisseur and TGO don’t easily go together.

Alas, poor Slobbo! I knew him, Footy Fans; a fellow of infinite drink, of most made up fancy; he hath borne beer on his gullet a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that he have drunk I know not how oft. Where be your fake news now? Your gallons of booze ? Your terrible sytax? Your flashes of poor grammar that were wont to set the herald sun on a click bait roar?

Hamlet about TGO

Alas, poor Slobbo! I knew him, Footy Fans; a fellow of infinite drink, of most made up fancy; he hath borne beer on his gullet a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that he have drunk I know not how oft. Where be your fake news now? Your gallons of booze ? Your terrible sytax? Your flashes of poor grammar that were wont to set the herald sun on a click bait roar?

Hamlet about TGO

Needs, more, commas,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Nigerian Princess did turn up. But it seems she is a comely Filipina type person. Seems she is engaged to George Christensen, the Fed Polly. Now George is a good fella, but he is a smooth Queenslander. Is that an Oxen Moronic?

All the best people's. I am a bit sad, but the Nigerian Princess, aka the George betrothed gave me a red and black baseball cap. It says, Making Don's Great Again.

Future generations of children will look back on this and the Chrisco thread as the peak of our glorious civilization.
The great thing about kids, you know what it is? They remind us all of when we were kids.
Did you ever break your wrist as a kid, Gerard? I don’t think I did.
But I can look back and say, ‘I got the footy.’ I got the footy, Gerard. It’s a simple game sometimes, Gerard.

TGO honoured at Mona Foma.

Sensational work brother Haningja.

Finally the art world has had the necessary revolution required to restore realism to its rightful place. It has taken TGO to prime this revolution. He actually began the insurrection with the restoration of the sublime craft of quilting kabab wrappers.

He is depicted in classical thoughtful pose. But what is the object of this contemplation? Is it:
1 The humble breakfast of dimmies.
2 The price of Winnie Blues.
3 The perils of losing one's telling phone at a King St establishment
4 How to deliver justice for James the Hird, which includes persuading Mr Murdoch of the merits of running a campaign about Demetriou, "Lock him up, Lock him up".
5 The whereabouts of the Nigerian Princess who some have unfairly alleged is the Filipina betrothed of George Christensen.

Am sure many other loyal TGO followers have better suggestions. These are welcome during this hideous 40 days and 40 nights period of TGO silence.

Amazing how well they edited out the floating David Boon esky.

Maybe TGO swallowed the esky, given he seems to be floating effortlessly on the edge of the pool.

Fortuitously hot dogs are not on the TGO menu. I note sheep and lambs do not appear in the clip.

Still it was great to see TGO so happy and relaxed, while still doing his laundry. Maybe the source of his relaxed state was the presence of his Nigerian princess who surely was out of shot at the other end of the pool.

Agree about the need for a purge of those infidels incapable of appreciating TGO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back