Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Website update appears to have distorted my TGO avatar. Alas the original file is on a long gone computer :(

That is tragic. Your magnificent TGO avatar has been the victim of a thinwa.

dispatching hapless foes with an effortless flick of the wrist.

Attached to the wrist was the hand holding a six pack of Holy Coronas. Result - TonyHager4 wakes up in a strange Twitterverse suburb, holding his jaw and contemplating how he can redeem himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*Grabs notepad*

Watch

RON

IDDLES

Yeh this Ron Iddles has become rent a quote for crime.

Slobbo would love to be a rent a quote for alcohol. Instead he’s too busy one hand on drink the other alternated between ciggie and his personal very small ciggie.

Yeh this Ron Iddles has become rent a quote for crime.

Slobbo would love to be a rent a quote for alcohol. Instead he’s too busy one hand on drink the other alternated between ciggie and his personal very small ciggie.

You say this like it's a bad thing? :huh:

Can the great slob ever be a good thing?

Except being the great man on this thread

Unbeliever, I say to thee, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against The Great One shall not be forgiven.

If any man defile this temple of The Great One, him The Great One shall destroy.

Thy days are numbered.

I reckon six years ago someone lost the password to AFL360. https://twitter.com/AFL360 ... was trying to find out when TGO returns.

EIGHTEEN DAYS until the glorious, great one returns. We've seen snippets, tweets and impromptu radio interviews. I can barely contain my zeal.
The intern who ran the account left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back