Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’d pay big money for a monthly volume of stream of consciousness writing (phonetically written of course)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did Mooney just say Cripps was 'busting his ring hole' trying to get Carlton a win?

Could we be seeing the birth of TGO's first son live on air?

Praise.

Nov 4, 2011
Peoples Republic of Victoria.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Spurs
“I agree with Tim Watson’s comments on... Gerard’s radio station”

TGO very nearly mentioned the radio station that shall no be named but managed to restrain himself. Great self discipline once again.

I do love that he refuses to mention his previous place of employment.

Sep 8, 2008
Pacific Northwest
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Seattle Seahawks
Quite possibly TGO's signature moment in all the years of 360. All hail the great man.

TGO: OK, I got a surprise for you. For the first time ever, I've just really listened to your intro, cos I got a phone call from a friend of mine tonight and he's going "on the 360 agenda". And other people have said it to me and tonight I listened and it's quite right, "on the 360 agenda". You've been doing it for like eight years

Nerdling: So we've broken new ground, you've listened for the first time

TGO: Nah, well I sorta listen but I'm worrying about what I'm gonna say instead of what you're gonna say, which is not a funny thing because ya know I just say "hello Gerard" so I don't have a lot to think about. But it just hammered home because only half an hour ago someone said "360 agenda". With that nasally voice that they take you off

Nerdling: I'll be self conscious for good now!

TGO: You'll be right

Words cannot do this justice because each time he says "360 agenda" he imparts greater levels of, shall we say, the moron element into it. This is must see TV.

Reminds me of the time when Gerard was sitting there looking smug after an intro that featured much camera zooming and panning, only to realise that TGO never bothered to look up from fiddling with his pen and missed the whole thing, rendering the exercise completely pointless.

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
Is this one of the banned words?
6c5ff4724b28a6c3cd5d58a88ab43eef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Wasn't TGO going off only last week about umpires needing to be treated with more respect?

With a flick of the wrist, and seemingly a flick of the brain, the scripture is re-written.

Praise.

Nov 4, 2011
Peoples Republic of Victoria.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Spurs
Wasn't TGO going off only last week about umpires needing to be treated with more respect?

With a flick of the wrist, and seemingly a flick of the brain, the scripture is re-written.

Praise.

Ha, came to write pretty much the exact same thing. He even retweeted it again he was so staggered.

Also liked this -

It's on!

How many beers down is the almighty one?

9pm, I'd say at least into the 20's.

Beers to TGO are like what cans of coke no sugar are to Kenny in the coaches box.

Back