Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
Oh what I would give to see what TGO is writing on the rundown. Is it how many dimmies and coronas are left? Is it some wise words to tweet later in the evening? Or is it just him reminding himself that we are not worthy or capable of fully understanding his holy writings and words.

Praise become Him

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Anal

T35rGN.gif

An absolute masterclass from TGO tonight. Reminiscent of Steve Waugh's last ball century at the SCG. That day it seemed like Waugh was destined for it, the build up was intense and Waugh delivered under pressure in a classic moment in Australian sports history.

Similarly, TGO has been under pressure to deliver after his gaffe about Bolton's coaching career and previous week of not having performed to the standard we all expect of him. I believe he had one too many Holy Corona's over the weekend and took the term "blind" quite literally. I sense that he thinks the glasses will make him look less pissed.

A new era is upon us...hunker down and testify to the all-seeing TGO.

Praise.

DickDunn

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
An absolute masterclass from TGO tonight. Reminiscent of Steve Waugh's last ball century at the SCG. That day it seemed like Waugh was destined for it, the build up was intense and Waugh delivered under pressure in a classic moment in Australian sports history.

Similarly, TGO has been under pressure to deliver after his gaffe about Bolton's coaching career and previous week of not having performed to the standard we all expect of him. I believe he had one too many Holy Corona's over the weekend and took the term "blind" quite literally. I sense that he thinks the glasses will make him look less pissed.

A new era is upon us...hunker down and testify to the all-seeing TGO.

Praise.

It truly was an inspired performance. The video montage in the intro really couldn’t have been more sombre in tone. Perfect comic timing by TGO to debut his new look in that moment

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
The revelation that TGO has "been struggling to see for five years". All his other senses are heightened, like Daredevil. He doesn't "see" football, he hears it like a bat's sonar, he tastes it, he smells it, he feels it like a snake's flickering forked tongue, like a shark's electroreception. He truly is The Hero We Deserve, and The Hero We Need.

Sep 8, 2008
Pacific Northwest
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Seattle Seahawks
The revelation that TGO has "been struggling to see for five years". All his other senses are heightened, like Daredevil. He doesn't "see" football, he hears it like a bat's sonar, he tastes it, he smells it, he feels it like a snake's flickering forked tongue, like a shark's electroreception. He truly is The Hero We Deserve, and The Hero We Need.

Not to mention writing, but not being able to read, his own scripture.

It is a miracle. He has now been healed and we all rejoice.

It is worth noting that in the same week of Newscorp layoffs TGO starts wearing glasses.

Can’t fire a person who wears glasses

Tell that to Pol Pot

Back