Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Davo, Chook, and Dicko.

Reading between the lines it becomes ever apparent that these are TGO's three wise men.

The three gifts had a spiritual meaning: South Melbourne Dimmies as a symbol of kingship on earth, Holy Coronas as a symbol of deity, and a 30 pack of Winnie Blues as a symbol of death. This dates back to early pre-optical TGO: "South Melbourne Dimmies, as to a king; 30 pack of Winnie Blues, as to one who was mortal; and Holy Coronas, as to a God (TGO)."

Praise.

South Australia is another country, it is decreed.

TGO: You know what I hate? You know what I hate Gerard? I don't hate. You know what really disturbs me? Where people say "I pay my money, I can do whatever I like". That is just BLEEP. Sorry, sorry.

Nerdling: See, now you've gone too far

TGO: I have. See I've just said "don't go too far". Sorry kids.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No we don't. That's why you should report such posts as heresy like I have been known to and let the moderators do their job. Some heathens simply cannot resist the urge to defile the sanctity of our temple to He.

Apologies brother Beerfish, was more rabble rousing than complaining. I'm pretty sure I would have been chanting Barabbas to Pontius Pilate.

After TGO's twitter thingamy contemplation of pinching and stomping resulting in Ben Stratton, it was curious to watch Coach Snarko occupy massive pulpit time.

Coach Snarko railed against the massive medeeyaa coverage of Stratton. TGO and even chatterbox Nerdling were polite and did not press the Coach about his comments.

There was no need. Clearly TGO agreed. HE had clearly decided his Twitter thingamy had put the issue to bed. All other medeeya comment was redundant and had been pushed by false prophets such as Hutchy the Jabberer's minions and BarRat.

COOL

HAND

LUKE

MarriedShortGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

Even the great ones fall...

Admittedly, TGO had evolved into his God form from the Hall of Fame night until now...it was one too many Holy Coronas that did the damage...or perhaps it was one too few?

TGO needs to rug up, flick on Wentworth reruns, and come out firing next week.

Bless.

Tragic non appearance at the sacred podium. Alleged flu. Suspect dirty work afoot. Did the Nerdling spike TGO's pre show dimmies or post show kebabs? Doubt it.
D

I suspect bitter false prophet BarRat or money changer, Hutchy the Jabberer are behind this clear plot to lay him low.

I imagine TGO is home tucked up under the quilt made of dummy bags and kebab wrappers. Medicinal Jack Daniels is being imbibed, the bedside fridge has been stocked with Holy Coronas to ensure hydration, two TGO sized Aussie Pizzas have arrived.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back