Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Fear not. TGO has arisen, rather like another religious figure, and pumped out glorious scripture in the little paper on the Jaidyn Stephenson. It's opaque, so one has to immerse oneself in it to decipher its hidden truths.
It closes with this:
"The AFL can't be blamed for everything that ails the world, but in this case it can be accused of being an accessory."

I feel like TGO would have had some really interesting thoughts on the betting saga.

“Kids Gerard. They like to do stupid things. That’s all they do.”

“Gerard. The AFL is complicit in this.”

It beggars belief! A mere 24 hours prior, TGO was slumped in his dimmy soaked couch, rugged up in the wrappers of thy King St Kebabs.

He had deserted his followers, left without reason, for us to pontificate on the return of our hero.

Alas, it is surely the Resurrection of TGO!

Brothers, let us rejoice in Holy Coronas and sing the TGO hymn for this is a day of celebration.

Come, let us return to the TGO;
for he has torn us, that he may heal us;
he has struck us down, and he will bind us up.
After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will raise us up,
that we may live before him.

Our scriptures must be re-written, for only two weeks ago TGO laid bare the names of those wise men before him: Davo, Chook, & Dicko.

It was a sign of the times, the Holy trinity is complete. We have plenty to learn, bretherin. Let us pray that TGO will continue to guide us towards the sacred light, and away from the false prophets of Hutchy the Jabberer, BarRat and Tony, the Son of Hud.

Praise.

Andrew Bolt
Trouble down at the little paper. TGO has gone after the right-wing polemicist in today's Holy Scripture over his stablemate's thoughts on Goodes:
"A man was booed and bullied out of the game and people, including newspaper columnists, continue to defend their stance. Just staggering."
Surely dark lord Rupert must now expel Bolt from the temple?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Hinkley yet agains corrects TGO.

It does not matter that they are playing the Bulldogs if TGO tells you to prepare to face Charlie Cameron you do so.

In a way aren’t we all walking through this world preparing to face Charlie Cameron? Wisdom beyond measure.

TGO has immediately identified why the reigning premiers are inconsistant: no 'psycho coach' position.

The Eagles admistration should immdiately gives their thanks for such an incredible insight.

I am writing an angry letter as we speak.

Weapondry - Good word that brothers - so is delicaletely. As a professional English teacher, I feel inadequate at my own limited understanding of the myriad of choices of vocabulary that I have to reassess every day. Thank you TGO, for reminding me of my own mortal and failed attempts at articulating the Essendon coaching dilemma.

Weapondry - Good word that brothers - so is delicaletely. As a professional English teacher, I feel inadequate at my own limited understanding of the myriad of choices of vocabulary that I have to reassess every day. Thank you TGO, for reminding me of my own mortal and failed attempts at articulating the Essendon coaching dilemma.
Delicaletely put.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back