Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I thought it meant 'ridgey didge!'

Sydney Stack regularly gives it both barrels, so I'm going to assume it is a signal used by Exalted Ones to put us mortals at ease with Their Greatness.

A true deity connects and is relatable to their subjects

So Nerdling is to be replaced by Beardless Kid turning up for his first communion. Should be an interesting week. I expect some gentle Slurmons and no brutal religioid circumcision of Beardless Kid. There may be some brief homilies on why Geelong lost and how the umpiring and Worsfold's coaching have improved since the night of Worsfold.

"There is no such thing as next year, in any aspect of life," TGO 7.39pm July 8, 2019.
Might get a tattoo with that. Not sure why I bothered having kids.

Having it written in chinese across your back makes it more meaningful.

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
False Nerdling: "It actually wasn't a great weekend of footy, I didn't think, standard-wise. We'll talk about the state of the game a bit later with the coaches, but lots of incidents, lots of talking points-
TGO: Orrrhhhh! It was a great weekend.
False Nerdling: Fascinating from here-
TGO: Yeeaaaah, it was a great weekend.

False Nerdling: "It actually wasn't a great weekend of footy, I didn't think, standard-wise. We'll talk about the state of the game a bit later with the coaches, but lots of incidents, lots of talking points-
TGO: Orrrhhhh! It was a great weekend.
False Nerdling: Fascinating from here-
TGO: Yeeaaaah, it was a great weekend.

I always know we are in for greatness when in the first 30 seconds, I haven't been able to make out a word TGO has said.

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
I always know we are in for greatness when in the first 30 seconds, I haven't been able to make out a word TGO has said.
His Monday hero, Lincoln McCarthy, "just had to, he just had to, search for finer, finer, parches."

Greener pastures
Finer, finer parches :thumbsu:

Last edited:
After reflecting on Robbo's nihilism I have a feeling he was to drunk to get on a plane for a Bali jaunt he had been planning for a year. Ergo there is no next year.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Has TGO opined on the “Wildcard” proposals?

gingernuts

binlicker
Apr 25, 2018
the southern end of the minyip swamp
AFL Club
Geelong
NEXT YEAR

Live for the now brothers.
NEXT YEAR

Live for the now brothers.
The sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us even thought there is no next year" If there was a next year we may see this from TGO and the nerdling
robbo.jpg
gerard.png

Back