Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 6, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
False Nerdling: "Who doesn't love a souva, Robbo? I know you do. Tomorrow night ..."

TGO, off camera, begins decimating an imaginary souva: "Mmmnyah mmnyah mmmnyahhh hahahaha"

False Nerdling : Pointless on-message drivel ...

TGO : "I like doin' shows with you mate, little one liners I think they're pretty funny"

False Nerdling : "Right"

TGO : "I know you like a souva, d'you like souvas?"

False Nerdling : "Ahhh yeah, yeah ..."

TGO : "I used to like 'em at 3am"

False Nerdling : "All the sauce all over it and ya spill it"

TGO : "TRUE"

---

Almost hit the heights of TGO's epic jam donut exchange with the True Nerdling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 360 began taping at 7.30 or just before so the only thing I got to see was the camera panning away from the set and catching a glimpse of TGO in a red robe.

AnimalEnclosure

Senior List
May 10, 2013
Bay of Pigs
AFL Club
St Kilda
Brothers,
I kept wondering, what it was, that TGO,, in glasses, reminded me of.
Then, it came to me. The old Mr Magoo cartoons
Magoo-glasses.jpg

kaypee

All Australian
Aug 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
New York Knicks and Chicago Bulls
Might be some good viewing tonight. I noticed Jay Clark and Tom Browne snidely claiming TGO's scooperoo about Shaw leading North forward (the fact they were days ahead has nothing to do with it). Why would these pissants even try to bother him?

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Might be some good viewing tonight. I noticed Jay Clark and Tom Browne snidely claiming TGO's scooperoo about Shaw leading North forward (the fact they were days ahead has nothing to do with it). Why would these pissants even try to bother him?
In parts of Africa, young men have traditionally sought to prove their bravery by sneaking up on sleeping lions and yanking their tails.

Older, wiser, men know this proves nothing but their foolhardiness (good word, that).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back