Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
I'd wager neither Jerusalem nor Mecca boasts a ready supply of Chiko Rolls a mere stab pass away.

Bear witness brothers, for Google Street View tells the tale.

Truly these are blessed lands, for He hath ritually stumbled this path.

A pilgrimage may be in order.

Is it just the camera angle brother Guts....Or are those parking bays suitable for stretch Limousines only?....Doth thine eyes deceive me?

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
"Oi dunno about you,, but when oi've got so much things goin' on in me head, oi dunno what's goin' on, oi need to think, righto-righto."
Praise, brother. For surely such a sage observation as this has never been read by your faithful interlocutor, before undertaking the rigors of the day ahead. It's as if the common dirt has been washed from my eyes.

"Righto-righto."

Praise.

Consolaçao

All Australian
May 22, 2007
Melbourne Town
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Phnom Penh Utd (curling)
"Oi dunno about you,, but when oi've got so much things goin' on in me head, oi dunno what's goin' on, oi need to think, righto-righto."

Many are probably unaware that this is a direct quote from the Australian translation of Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky.
Raskolnikov, having dispatched the money lender, and just prior to embarking upon his delirious, feverish wanderings of St Petersburg, spoke these precise words. Only TGO could so seamlesslessly weave the words of the Russian master into one of his sermons.
Praise.

Many are probably unaware that this is a direct quote from the Australian translation of Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky.
Raskolnikov, having dispatched the money lender, and just prior to embarking upon his delirious, feverish wanderings of St Petersburg, spoke these precise words. Only TGO could so seamlesslessly weave the words of the Russian master into one of his sermons.
Praise.

You brother have raised a sage point. How often in his Slurmons and in his Letters to the disciples has he sought to enlighten us to minor feats of oratory and pieces of literature?

Gogol's "Dead Souls" - Andrew Demetriou
Martin L King (the other Kingy) gave a speech discussing having a dream - Hird restoration.

cfc4life

Cancelled
Sep 16, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Interviewing Dante Exum

"What position do you play?"

Exum- "Point guard"

"Where do you stand?"

Consolaçao

All Australian
May 22, 2007
Melbourne Town
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Phnom Penh Utd (curling)
Interviewing Dante Exum

Exum- "Point guard"

"Where do you stand?"

Surely by this he meant to ask where does Dante Exum stand on the ontological status of art. As in, is ‘art’ really about physical objects or abstract structures?

Interviewing Dante Exum

Exum- "Point guard"

"Where do you stand?"
is that meant to be self evident to the basketball literate? Which is, of course, akin to expecting Buddha to be conversant in the finer points of Papal investiture

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm

Consolaçao

All Australian
May 22, 2007
Melbourne Town
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Phnom Penh Utd (curling)
TGO is the next messiah who should have immortality, similar to David Boon.We need the TGO dollView attachment 737782

Beware the dangers of idolatry. On this, TGO is unambiguous:

‘My people consult their wooden idol, and their diviner's wand informs them; For a spirit of harlotry has led them astray, And they have played the harlot, departing from their God.’

Sep 18, 2007
On a 3-hour tour
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Fighting Illini
Beware the dangers of idolatry. On this, TGO is unambiguous:

‘My people consult their wooden idol, and their diviner's wand informs them; For a spirit of harlotry has led them astray, And they have played the harlot, departing from their God.’
Beware, Hosea is the prophet of doom.

TGO is the prophet of love, wit divine offerings of Corona and Winnie Blues.

Back