Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Blessed be the light in TGO's eyes upon finding out Jim Beam is the new sponsor of the 'weekend forecast'.

"JIM BEAM? Is that the NEW SPONSA? ... Just send it to the Warrandyte Post Office. I'll get it, trust me I'll get it".
As someone who grew up and lives in Warrandyte I feel the remarkable energy of the holy blessed TGO moving through our humble village.

no let it be written I have been straight to the source and TGO is of virginal breed. god bless
Then said horse “Robbo” shall be gelded immediately - in keeping with the wishes of TGO and in the hope that like his namesake he shall become a Unicorn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then said horse “Robbo” shall be gelded immediately - in keeping with the wishes of TGO and in the hope that like his namesake he shall become a Unicorn
I said I have been straight to the source not straight to the horse, Western Royboy Rogers is your horse named trigger?
rrr.jpg

Whilst on hols in Bangkok - I am hearing of some feud and Sydney based turd Buzz Rothfield over the Bad Barry v Gallen mega fight - what am I missing?

FYI - like myself, the young neddy is having a few weeks off before beginning pre-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back