Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

TGO to Nick Riewoldt about pay cuts:

TGO (for it was He): "The Chief Executive goes tooooooo Savannah who's working on the front desk and says Hey Savvy"
NW: "Savannah? Where'd you, where'd you?"
TGO: "I didn't want to say Mary, so I thought of a new name, Savannah. Savvy. I gave her a nickname. I gave a make believe girl a nickname. So I said to Savvy, "Hey Savvy, we've all gotta take a 20% pay rise cut. Everyone, except the players""
NW: laughing
TGO: "Get through Savvy, get through"

Praise.

TGO, channeling the mood of a huddled nation ...

"How's my life?! ... Go ta bed, afta listenin t'you for a coupla hours. Get up inna mornin', there you are again. So oime listening, I thought, this is gunna be really interestin', n' IT WAS, I mean erryone else, we're all, we're all, listening, or watchin' on teevee taday, and oime sittin' there garn 'okay, okay, OKAY', 'OOH, ooh, oowooh', 'n then whenee said I gotta, wotwassit?, bi?

The Nerdling, knowing his cue : "A biosecurity emergency"

TGO : "Yeeeeah, I though of a moovie, I did, I thought, this, this is a movie, t's all happenin', expectin' ta turn the teevon 'n ave all these people runnin' aroun' in those big white suits 'n those see through masks, AAHM. SCARY? It was a bit confronting, I, I think's the word."

Good word that brothers, 'confronting'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FMD.....does he....................EVER......................STOP.........................DRIBBLING........................s**t!!!!

IT'S A SICKENING LEVEL OF PONTIFICATION!!!!

images (15).jpeg

GTFO!

Just realised we're faced with a season of no TGO.
Wrong brother: we are being offered TGO with no season - and subtle yet important distinction. It will be a sublime state in which he is released from earthly shackles of football to freely offer eternal truth to disciples. Transcendental. It's no co-incidence it's called coronavirus (or that it started in the flesh-pots of Asia). Look deeper. PBUH

Remove this Banner Ad

Back