Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

An unexpected treat today as TGO gave an insight into His home life on Fox Footy live with Brereton, King, Huddo and an interview with Glenn Archer:

Huddo: "Welcome back to Fox Footy live bought to you by Bailey ladders..."
TGO (for it was He): "(draws breath excitedly, points to King) I've got one! I've got a Bailey ladder. I went down to the tool shed. (points to Brereton) We were talking about this the other night"
Brereton: "Yea I've got a couple as well but it doesn't take my breath away"
TGO:"No but, you know how I didn't know if we were talking about Bailey ladders or Bailey's the drink, I thought initially we were getting sponsored by Bailey's the drink right." (touches Brereton on his hand).
Brereton: "Don't touch Mark! Wear your gloves as well"
TGO: "So, I was down in the work room, you know, the shed, the shed, the shed, and I looked at the ladder and it was a Bailey ladder".
Huddo: "Where are your gloves this week Robbo?"
TGO: "Yeah, no I was advised by a female friend of mine that it's probably not wise to wear them, so I didn't wear it".
King: "Why didn't you get advice before you started wearing them?"
TGO: ** stunned silence **
Huddo: Throws to Glenn Archer with a meaningless introduction
Archer: "I live very close to Robbo, about 800m away, and he does not know how to climb a ladder. He rings for the most obscure things. Can you come and help me vacuum my pool. Can you help me turn my sprinkler on. Useless."
TGO: "Good to talk to you today Glenn. Glenn's come down a couple of times and helped around the house".
King: "What's the most meaningless job you've invited him down for?"
TGO: "Aw to set the pool timers for the um, the um, what's it called? The air jets, the air jets go in (while making the hand motion of air going into a pool), the air jets go into your pool".
King: "The filter"
TGO: "The filter. Arch come down and set the timer. I gave him a cold Corona".

Praise.

Brothers,

It would appear TGO has a new disciple based on this. Just a shame it's David King. Praise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neddy Update “Good Word That” qualified at Terang Trials last Saturday in a leisurely affair where naturally he won easily. Like his namesake he was already looking for a spell so I’ve given him two weeks off to recharge the batteries before launching his racetrack career.

Saw this today and immediately thought of this thread.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Struth ….an illuminati curtain veiling the upstairs entry to the chamber of higher knowledge initiation.....Stood over & guarded by a knights-templar no less.

It all makes sense brothers....This is a coded symbolic message from TGO himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back