Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbo - "If Ryan's not playing he'll go back"
Gerard - "Well Ryan is playing so that's that"
Robbo - "I reckon he'll go back"
I took the cheeky grin as he had inside word Ryan will be a late out.

Dont you dare question the prophesy delivered in a classic slurmon

a team "presenting" like Geelong (fine introduction from the Nerdling, comparing the cats to a dog in heat)
*TGO rumbles towards the dias to deliver a bold slurmon*
they had 3 games in 11 days the cats had 2 games in 10, did it play a difference? there's no doubt it played a difference, i've written about this tomorrow Gerard. Essendon's the worst performing first quarter team in the competition this year, they got smacked yesterday. got SMACKED. even those who ATE.. hate essendon were watching that game thinkn' .. WHAT IS GOING ON? for those who barrack for essendon we're saying WHAT IS GOING ON? HOW CAN A TEAM... WIN.. two quarters of.. two first quarters for the year, WIN. ADLAIDE fielding the worst TEAM in the competition in their existence has won three. north melbourne has won three essendon has won two. i've looked at this tomorrow. i think its paralysis by analysis. the start of the year when aw everything was gonna be rosey at essendon they forget to tell everyone by the way.. we're gonnabringinanewgameplanthisyear and its gonna take us a long time NAH NAH you didnt tell us that. so now they're dealing with that. have patience. they got smacked. YA KNOW yepid its not jus me who sez this gerald. a lot of peypal say this. you're allowed ta lose. you CAN lose at football.

praise be.

a team "presenting" like Geelong (fine introduction from the Nerdling, comparing the cats to a dog in heat)
they had 3 games in 11 days the cats had 2 games in 10, did it play a difference? there's no doubt it played a difference, i've written about this tomorrow Gerard. Essendon's the worst performing first quarter team in the competition this year, they got smacked yesterday. got SMACKED. even those who ATE hate essendon were watching that game thinkn' .. WHAT IS GOING ON? for those who barrack for essendon we're saying WHAT IS GOING ON? HOW CAN A TEAM... WIN.. two quarters of.. two first quarters for the year, WIN. ADLAIDE fielding the worst TEAM in the competition in their existence has won three. north melbourne has won three essendon has won two. i've looked at this tomorrow. i think its paralysis by analysis. the start of the year when aw everything was gonna be rosey at essendon they forget to tell everyone by the way.. we're gonnabringinanewgameplanthisyear and its gonna take us a long time NAH NAH you didnt tell us that. so now they're dealing with that. have patience. they got smacked. YA KNOW yepid its not jus me who sez this gerald. a lot of peypal say this. you're allowed ta lose. you CAN lose at football.

praise be.

Praise

they had 3 games in 11 days the cats had 2 games in 10, did it play a difference? there's no doubt it played a difference, i've written about this tomorrow Gerard. Essendon's the worst performing first quarter team in the competition this year, they got smacked yesterday. got SMACKED. even those who ATE.. hate essendon were watching that game thinkn' .. WHAT IS GOING ON? for those who barrack for essendon we're saying WHAT IS GOING ON? HOW CAN A TEAM... WIN.. two quarters of.. two first quarters for the year, WIN. ADLAIDE fielding the worst TEAM in the competition in their existence has won three. north melbourne has won three essendon has won two. i've looked at this tomorrow. i think its paralysis by analysis. the start of the year when aw everything was gonna be rosey at essendon they forget to tell everyone by the way.. we're gonnabringinanewgameplanthisyear and its gonna take us a long time NAH NAH you didnt tell us that. so now they're dealing with that. have patience. they got smacked. YA KNOW yepid its not jus me who sez this gerald. a lot of peypal say this. you're allowed ta lose. you CAN lose at football.

praise be.
It is not for us mere mortals to decipher this offering, praise that TGO thought us worthy to be blessed with his greatness and wonderment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

praise be.
Fair phonetic effort transcribing that. Linguists around the world are indebted to you capturing this dialect.

I can only imagine the conflict TGO must be feeling about two lads who got pissed, went to the strippers and had a 3.30am kebab, or as He calls it, Tuesday.

Surely this is a post from the ultimate 2020 interpreter of TGO. I really read this as St richoatthedisco 's Epissedle to the Crowinthians.

I stir from my Corona infused slumber and check the socials to see “Robbo” is trending - instantly I am aroused, only to be disappointed that it’s some uk soccer player - I am reminded of the commandments “ Do not worship false gods!”

this happens a lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back