Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

is it an optical illusion that it appears to have holes in it, presumably for the straws from the beer can hat?

saturdaysofthunder4.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fellow brethren and sithren,
At first I felt this may be blasphemous, taking the Football Lord's name in vain.
But the likeness is so uncanny, the depth of character so nuanced, it can only be an homage to the People's Prince:

Fellow brethren and sithren,
At first I felt this may be blasphemous, taking the Football Lord's name in vain.
But the likeness is so uncanny, the depth of character so nuanced, it can only be an homage to the People's Prince:

Has pretty much nailed TGO's sacred utterances here.
Just needs the exasperated rubbing of the dome at the same time

I'm a couple of days behind as I've been marking my students English books in my role as an English teacher at an international school. However, I wish I'd watched TGO eloquent Monday night slurman on the Collingwood Football Club first. For only then, my fellow brethren, would I have learnt that I have been doing my job all wrong as Adam Treloar "was never not good enough to play AFL football, never not good enough to achieve in life!" Questioning Gerard with "are you carry some semblance of that thought?" and then topping it off with this on Travis Varcoe "he was probably never not known to be a lock down defender," - At this stage I needed to press the pause button and ponder my own flawed musings on why the double negative does not exist in English because I have learnt from the master that I have never not learnt nothing and that all is possible if we wish it to be. I prostrate myself at the feet of my grammar melding Messiah and wonder if I will ever reach true enlightenment in the English language. Praise!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back