Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Jul 6, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
View attachment 1078084

TGO welcome's Gil with a bountiful harvest.

Hark forward from this image brothers, and kindred scenes in the aftermath, said bounty plundered by TGO alone, leaving nought but crumpled wrappers and a trail of dead horse then beseeching Gil, arms outstretched with a double wrist flick for effect to "LOOK UPON MY WORKS ye mighty, and DESPAIR!"

Oh to bear witness to but a taste of His powers.

Sep 8, 2008
Pacific Northwest
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Seattle Seahawks
View attachment 1078084

TGO welcome's Gil with a bountiful harvest.

The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. Romans 14:3

Truer words have never been spoken, brothers.

gingernuts

binlicker
Apr 25, 2018
the southern end of the minyip swamp
AFL Club
Geelong
There is great news. A hidden gem unbeknown, dare I say it a gospel singer has "outed" himself.
Dwayne Russell on the left and Jimmy Swaggart Family Worship Centre gospel singer Randy Knaps on the right.

I will go out on limb and suggest TGO loves randy naps

speaker_996 (1).jpg
rk.jpg

Last edited:

The Hopper

Senior List
Aug 30, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Turbojugend
Brothers and sisters, I cannot recommend the latest iteration of the Herald Sun footy podcast enough. It is just TGO, freed from the shackles imposed by the Nerdling, delivering his holy sermons and dunking on Mick Warner. Bless
I can't stop envisaging Robbo dunking. More graceful than Jordan, more athletic than Dominique, more powerful than Zion. Untucked and gravy stains on his top. Can you see it too?

I can't stop envisaging Robbo dunking. More graceful than Jordan, more athletic than Dominique, more powerful than Zion. Untucked and gravy stains on his top. Can you see it too?
Verily, brother Hopper, the true question is: Who cannot?
The grace, the sheer power with which he bends mere mortals' spirits to his will and breaks and subjugates those who refuse to submit and show deference.
In my imaginings, the callow nerdling is also present, doomed as he is to forever bear witness to TGO's majesty, to forever be in the physical presence of greatness whilst never possessing the faintest chance of residing on the same spiritual plane as his master. At times, I must confess that I do pity the nerdling, for all his faults and comparative lack of charisma, animal magnetism and ability to sink that blessed mead know to some of TGO's followers as piss.
robbo.jpg

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Brothers and sisters, I cannot recommend the latest iteration of the Herald Sun footy podcast enough. It is just TGO, freed from the shackles imposed by the Nerdling, delivering his holy sermons and dunking on Mick Warner. Bless
Would that be ”TGO Unchained” Brother Jester? praise

3rd Grade Maggy

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2004
In the Finals ...
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Southampton
Verily, brother Hopper, the true question is: Who cannot?
The grace, the sheer power with which he bends mere mortals' spirits to his will and breaks and subjugates those who refuse to submit and show deference.
In my imaginings, the callow nerdling is also present, doomed as he is to forever bear witness to TGO's majesty, to forever be in the physical presence of greatness whilst never possessing the faintest chance of residing on the same spiritual plane as his master. At times, I must confess that I do pity the nerdling, for all his faults and comparative lack of charisma, animal magnetism and ability to sink that blessed mead know to some of TGO's followers as piss.
View attachment 1084539
Surely, those that have read the words of Brother Shea Serrano would agree, that verily, each dunk by TGO would be, a disrespectful dunk.

kaypee

All Australian
Aug 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
New York Knicks and Chicago Bulls
TGO 3:16 says " I just cracked a tinny "
Transubtiation has long needed an update for millennials. I know TGO transcends all religions and perhaps all Gods (being one himself) but a tinny being cracked at St Peter's may be the way for the Pope to draw back his lapsed flock. God bless you TGO - assuming you're not God. and if you are bless yourself. PBUH. crack....

Pat Cummins

Pat Cummings :thumbsu:

kaypee

All Australian
Aug 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
that kid who he misnamed should just go with it: his birth name is no longer

kaypee

All Australian
Aug 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
incidentally, I reckon we're close to the bags under his eyes descending to below his nostrils, around the edges of his mo. hang dogs are cool

Back