Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
"in ten years' time I might be dead" :'(

Gerard was shocked when he said that but Robbo lives by the old footy trip scriptures of "go hard or go home" and "get 'em down you zulu warrior".

The Nerdling has no idea how the Great Man lives, beers aren't savoured, beers are chugged down and whoever chugs them down the fastest wins.

This is Robbo law.

I'm in the other room but the telly is still on 360. The missus just said "he is struggling. Is he OK? I can't understand him."

She's never seen 360 or Robbo before, and has no preconceptions lmao

A discussion regarding whether open footy is better than close finishes. The nerdling was firmly on the side that open footy, despite the final margin sometimes blowing out is better to watch. TGO however, had said 2 minutes earlier that he preferred close finishes, but then demonstrated that you can hold both of these 2 totally opposing views at the same time:

TGO (for it was He): "I was bored to death at half time mate. I, I, were you, you were, I'm going ohhh, what is this (raises hands to his forehead and rubs eyes). Clarko and Scotty, c'mon. Just tactical players goin' at each other. They wanted to beat each other tactically rather than let the game flow and that's fine, that's what they do. And it stayed close and it was alright at the end but for 2 and a half quarters mate, bang".

Nerdling: "I think you're making my point. I look forward to the off-air discussion that's about to unfold..."

TGO (interrupting): "I don't think you made your point very well"

Praise.

Nerdling: "I think you're making my point. I look forward to the off-air discussion that's about to unfold..."

TGO (interrupting): "I don't think you made your point very well"

Praise.
Righteous vengeance on the nerdling. Praise.

Back